[CS LOUNGE] Country roads, take me home

I see. You learn something new every day. I do thank you for your concern. It is very much appreciated.

2 Likes

Oh Elune. I just watched the Far From Home trailer. Iā€™m broken all over again.

2 Likes

Another thing that causes me to feel that way at times is when my sugar gets too low; I carry a small bag of hard butterscotch candy and within minutes Iā€™m ok, Yours is probably something mild like Kyzera said as well however if it keeps occurring Iā€™d see a doctor just to be sure.

Hope that you feel better!

1 Like

Making grits for dinner, Dad wasnā€™t hungry and Iā€™m not feeling too hot. So something simple is in order.

1 Like

I will definitely take that advice in to consideration. I am going to have the two days off. So, I should be OK as long as I donā€™t push it too much. I got a lot of cold water for such an occasion.

1 Like

I might come back to wow for patch 8.2, I wanna unlock the Tauren Heritage gear.

1 Like

Ikr. Lucky Taurens that get a wicked looking lore quest leading up to that armorā€¦

2 Likes

Nice rare London Broil for dinner with loaded bake potato mash and corn on the cob.

I am stuffed.

2 Likes

Nice, too bad I donā€™t have the stomach anymore to digest large quantities of red meat. I discovered that last year when I ate mass amounts of smoked brisket.

3 Likes

All this talk about brisket is making me hungry right nowā€¦

3 Likes

Ah, the curse of the CS Lounge strikes again. lol

4 Likes

I swear Iā€™ve gained another 10 pounds just from this thread and all the talk about food; Everything I read that everyone is preparing to eat makes me so hungry.:cut_of_meat::poultry_leg::cheese::bagel::pancakes::hamburger::popcorn::drooling_face:

Iā€™m not complaining, Iā€™m on my way to the Fridge now!

3 Likes

Well my Mother is showing another symptom of her Renal failure; Not only is she sleeping between 10 to 16 hours straight but she now is also having Delusions; Luckily the kit hospice gave me to keep refrigerated has medication in it to help make her mind brighter; Iā€™m also having to give her Morphine more often now.

Doctor told us this past November that she was dying of Kidney failure; I was thankful that she made it through the holidays and on April 15th we celebrated her 81st birthday; Maybe she will make it through Motherā€™s Day; Weā€™ll see.

I just donā€™t know how much more I can take being the only caretaker for her and being called all kinds of names by her which I know isnā€™t really her; Itā€™s this disease thatā€™s killing her.

3 Likes

My deepest sympathies its a horrible thing to be going thru at least ur there for her and deep down part of her knows that and will be grateful for that.

4 Likes

Yes I know deep down she is grateful however it hurts to see her this way and I feel unappreciated sometimes; Iā€™m the selfish one and should not let it get to me.
I took care of my Father the last 2 years and 4 months of his life when a stroke rendered him bedridden; He got dementia from the stroke and eventually lost his voice and then his ability to swallow; We decided no to putting a feeding tube in him and he went straight to hospice to wait for his time to expire; He went 33 days with nothing, No food, no water, only me to swab his mouth to keep it moist; I never left his side; Finally he passed on 12-21-2003 and was buried Christmas Eve, The Navy sent 2 sailors to play taps for him and fold the flag; I will never forget those 2 sailors that gave up their Christmas Eve to honor him; What a GREAT country we live in here.

Thank You for the kind words and the encouragement Darth.

7 Likes

I can sympathies. Unfortunately on my my motherā€™s side of the family there is a very high rate of substance abuse. Her liver at this point cannot filter enough ammonia out of her system to not do the same thing you described.

I had to love my family away due to this. I can handle it but I cannot tolerate her call g my wife evil, telling my then 3 year old daddy was going to take him away from mommy and live here (her house)

My wife did not sign up for that. My son had no idea how to process that. And I am only posting the nice stuff.

So I can most certainly relate to how you feel. I hope it bets better man. It is very hard to deal with

4 Likes

I have so many tiny stab wounds on my fingersā€¦

https://imgur.com/BdHT09a

8 Likes

That is so cute Kitten.

4 Likes

I like it. You are very good.

4 Likes

noms Kittin
blames Taa

2 Likes