[CS Lounge] Centaurian Autumnal Celebration

Ugh. She called me yesterday cuz the hot water heater was leaking.

I own the house too so it is both our responsibilities. That part doesnt bother me.

Her guy works in maintenence so hopefully he can do all the work for us.

I think it is a blown seal as the pressure release looks fine. Sounds like he site unseen agrees with me.

Sooooo, right before the holidays the least expensive gas hot water heater we could find is $659.

Note. I was the fiscally responsible one in the relationship not her. Guess who is fronting the cost and will wait to be paid back? Only cuz my boys need to shower is why i will do this without much complaining. Thus far though, she has been very gracious in all of this. Also gonna kick her guy a benjamin for doing it for us. She said he won’t take it. I still have to offer. It is the right thing to do.

5 Likes

Hi Mastadon,
(I like the band with the same name)

I live in Parsons,KS north east of Coffeyville. When you said NE OK that’s the first city that came to mind. I go there whenever I fly back to Maine, or occasionally to go to one of our customers. My company has a facility there, but I haven’t been to it yet since they do electronics and we do structures. Seems like a nice place. Plenty of shopping compared to my 2 light town. We have a supercenter though!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sucks about the water heater. I replaced mine on my own terms before it went out. It was at least 15 years old at the time. My brother in law down the road didn’t and his flooded the house when it went. The only thing that helped him was a solid pour foundation. He still had to replace a ton of carpet as well as the water heater.

I hope you can get this resolved soon and for as little money as possible.

4 Likes

It’s snowing! :snowflake: :cloud_with_snow:

5 Likes

it did snow lightly here a few days ago. nothing major, more of a light dusting…but one can only hope we get moar soon. :grin:

1 Like

They are saying 3 inches of the white stuff. It was supposed to start snowing around 3pm. It started early. Maybe we will get more if the lake effect machine kicks in. :snowman_with_snow:

2 Likes

It’s 63 and sunny here, so I can’t complain. It’s supposed stay in this range all next week too. I just hope we don’t get a another arctic blast like last year. That was darn cold for a couple of days!

1 Like

Is there an easy place to go to look at your trust level and the steps you need to get to the next trust level or do you just need to look at your stats and the original guide they posted and just ballpark it. Edit: I’m sure this question gets asked a lot lol.

No easy place that i know. Sometimes an SFA will chime in.

Almost every time though that ibjabe aeen, its posts read.

1 Like

I definitely need to read more posts, I was just curious in general if there was some trust page I wasn’t seeing.

Out of curiosity, is anyone else here still having their launcher updating wow and other blizzard games whenever you launch it? CS on twitter said the issue was resolved last week but I know several people that still have it.

Try a scan and repair of the launcher. Or reinstall it.

2 Likes

Tried both. Tried uninstalling hearthstone on its own, tried deleting program data, and then tried deleting hearthstone and the launcher. Hearthstone and wow still loop. I’d rather not uninstall wow until I can get hearthstone to stop looping. Save my data cap and my time.

Hi Bravik Welcome, My game playing name is Yäomólièrén which in Chinese Pinyin means “Demon Hunter” but most of the people around here in North Carolina call me “Bubba”

2 Likes

Here’s where you can find out your trust level and how to get to level 3:

Finding out your trust level - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Going down the relaunch of Leverage rabbit hole. I loved that show.

1 Like

Thanks man.

1 Like

I’m on the 3rd episode of Season five.

1 Like

Redemption has 5 seasons? Wow haha.

Lots to watch then.

1 Like

Hello Bubba!

I spent a while near where you’re at. I lived in Augusta and Athens, GA from 87’ to 98’ before I moved to the land of Mooooo!:ox:

I haven’t been to NC in a long time. I had some training in Raleigh/Durham for a couple of days though. It seemed like a nice enough place, but pretty busy compared to here. I’m a fan of small towns just like Mr. Mellencamp I guess.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Stay safe id hate to see on the new mysterious bunny dressend gnome found floating out to sea mumbling must get back to azeroth.

1 Like