Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

One in a billion chance is worse than the chance of winning the lottery on the first go, ergo a fools errand.

This is not about hypotetical statistics, is about the very real statistical behaviour of the company. And again, for them a No is still a No (how do I know that? ERasy. They hardly ever deny the chance to develop most stuff -not even classic was a hard “no”. Updated Quel´Thalas has been a hard No twice).

on a nelf female
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/232111-chief-architects-monocle.jpg

1 Like

So much monocles, not enough eye patches :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

pink monocle haha

1 Like

Have they really said no twice?? D: I would love to see Quel’Thalas updated!

I think they said no with the reason that qual’thalas was apart of the burning crusade maps and they couldn’t figure out how to separate it. Same reason why azuremist isles was not updated. I wouldn’t give up hope though, new tech may one day over come that issue.

They must have the tech now… Darkshore, Arathi are two maps on a larger one.

And they’ve done phasing on Azuremyst Isle as recently as Legion.

I can’t imagine this is actually a problem of can they but will they put in the time.

2 Likes

Oh I do agree, maybe on the next world revamp, predicting after SL?

Here’s hoping. World could use it.

If that’s where it all goes.

2 Likes

I hate to use this kind of meme, but it fits here;

Make azeroth gorgeous again

Yup, saw a video from one Blizzcon (and Metzen even made fun over the girl asking the question with his “omg, she says it as if was since 1996!!”). In MoP in some “ask Dev” round one of the blues explicitly mentioned they weren´t touching that thing because as part of the TBC Map it would be mayhem to update it to Cata standards.

3 Likes

That is true. The Void Elves and High Elves hardly even have unique buildings and a place to make it their home.

I mean atleast have Blizzard give Void Elves some screentime and development them further.

Yea for the Humans. I mean all of that nice Kul’tiran Male and Female Hairstyles would be great for the Regular Humans and well hopefully Void Elves too.

I mean if that were indeed the case I feel like they could’ve executed it much better. The bracelets and necklaces were a start but why not rings? We see the toy in game Black Diamond. Why not add the options for blood elves to have different ring sets of different colors? I think different hair colors ranging from the base to highlights and ombres would’ve gone over well too. I don’t think the tiaras should be built into the hairstyles, that should’ve been an option for us to add individually to add flavor. If we are sticking to the arcane route as well it doesn’t make sense we wouldn’t have the arcane marking tattoos similar to the nightborne. Males not getting more facial hair options, sideburns, ear jewelry, rings, and tattoos etc is odd.

Just so much meh and they could’ve added more. Hopefully they continue well into Shadowlands because so many races, especially blood elves, feel very unfinished. :expressionless:

All of this plz.

Would be so awesome to see a proper Alliance Thalassian City built on Telogrus. There’s a lot of cool stuff they could do there. It may be a long shot but it’d be awesome if they even expanded it beyond a city. Like make a full on zone there you could explore and quest in as the High/Void elves colonize the rift turning it into their own Kingdom. I love the idea of some High Elf kingdom thriving in the middle of the Nether somewhere lmao.

I’m still hoping for a Cosmic version of Lament of the Highborne but i won’t hold my breath.

4 Likes

Remember that Dark Ranger Velonara quest we all thought was scrapped?

Sorry for the length.

6 Likes

No apologies necessary! I can only hope that this quest line culminates into an unlock of Darkfallen skin/eyes in much the same way the Night Warrior quest line unlocked the Night Warrior skin/eyes for Night Elves!

2 Likes

Oh me too! Once Darkfallen/Dark Ranger options are added, all we need are farstrider and mage options for Blood Elves and normal hair for Void Elves. It’d be nice to see most people somewhat happy and satisfied.

6 Likes

Yes! I want everyone to get the options they want. Variety is the spice of life!

2 Likes

Oddly I’m more interested in tattoos than hair for Void Elves, but that’s probably because I’m more interested in Mini-Alleria than High Elves anymore.

Void themed tattoos would be cool too.

Yes please! Blood Elves need tattoos!

8 Likes