Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Most everyone will be happy at that point.

My Velf is staying a blueberry, but I absolutely want tattoos! Void or otherwise.

I suppose for full disclosure in also making a high elf wayfarer… Lol

4 Likes

My Monk will probably stay blue too, because her blue skin goes good with the orange arm tattoos that come with her Monk only chest piece.

3 Likes

just got done tinkering with the ptr character customizations. humans win it, hands down. they have so many little cool new features. i eventually just sat there pressing the randomize button and it came up with some adorable asians, too, and africans with amazing hair. make sure to use randomize to explore it cause there are alot of features now and you will miss out on some great combos if you dont.

edit: they even added make up styles for asians. works of art.

I really want females of ALL races to have makeup options. Sometimes I want dark red lips… sometimes I want light pink. Sometimes I want eye shadow… sometimes I don’t.

5 Likes

the chest piece gave you tats? orange tats? you look like you’d fit in, in a peach orchard, fighting off killer bees and giant caterpillar larvae. hehe

I’m probably just sticking to my nelves at this point.

well asian ladies have historically applied make up in unique ways. now i’m not saying they have kabuki style or even geisha style, but they do dip into both of those ever-so-slightly and it’s fantastic.

they are so beautiful now, i dont blame you.

They’ve always been beautiful.

1 Like

see this make up style? this is an option!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XTZ3zMv7daA/Two1KKuIVGI/AAAAAAAADck/6cmln8w5anU/s1600/geisha-27.jpg

I’m pretty neutral on make up. Some of it looks okay on the humans, but some not so much. It’s not something I’d clamor for for my elves though.

Just give me my damn tattoos and more braids because I’m greedy, and I’m good.

5 Likes

Yes. It also comes in palette swaps which are available to other leather wearing classes, which you can obtain from Goroth in Tomb of Sargeras.

The LFR version has purple tattoos, Normal has silver tattoos, and heroic and mythic have turquoise tattoos.

The Horde version of the Gladiator chest my Monk wears comes with silver tattoos similar to the Normal mode PvE chest. So orange is only available to Alliance.

I love that these chests exist, because it lets me have something that remotely resembles ranger tattoos. Though sadly they’re locked to leather wearers, meaning Hunters can’t mog them.

4 Likes

tiger stripes. :grin:

I believe this was the intent of the design, yes. Though on the belf/velf female model, the way they bend gives them a bit of a different shape.

yeah well that coloring i linked, came up in a randomize and it was on asian face with asian skin tone and asian hairstyle. it was adorable. wouldnt have looked the same on caucasian skin/face . could’ve made a porcelain doll from it, it was that nice. it reminds me of how strong the make up styles of the ancient egyptians were. if you see it, you recognize it immediately as egyptian. same thing here.

Really? That’s pretty cool if it’s what i’m thinking of.

When it comes to humans/makeup i thought it would be interesting if they added some Egyptian style stuff to the humans. Assuming they would explore the humans hanging out in Uldum/Tanaris more which i think would fit them.

4 Likes

Did you say purple tattoos?

3 Likes

Yep! :purple_heart:

They’re on the LFR version too, so they’re the easiest to get.

Here they are on my Rogue.

An interesting thing to note: if you wear a tabard over the chest, the gem will display over the tabard.

5 Likes

professional transmog tricks. :innocent:

1 Like

<—hyper here. another useful transmog trick. flared shirt sleeves with bracers appearing on the flare as long as your gloves dont hide the flare, the bracers will conform to the flare. see this char’s armory

4 Likes