Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I wouldn’t kick him out of bed :blush:

1 Like

/steals belt and robe

:grin:

1 Like

For those wanting Dark Rangers, there maybe be a few things hinting at them. On the PTR, the Dark Ranger toy is bugged with glitched textures. The Dark Ranger NPCs have weird gray dots over their eyes and Velonara is missing from the Embassy and everyone of her usual places except for the Hunter Class Hall. Maybe texture work is being done?

Credit to Hella for finding this out. :smiley:

15 Likes

That would be amazing! I hope bliz is listening!

5 Likes

Hope so! I really do. What other reason would the toy be bugged and the eye texture be altered? It makes me think they’re doing some texture work for some reason. I believe we saw Demon Hunters have the same texture issues when their textures were being worked on.

Maybe Velonara is absent because they’re finally going to finish that Dark Ranger questline?

13 Likes

wooo, sounds promising. ty hella and you also

edit- got my chars back. woot woot

2 Likes

Dark Rangers AND more Velonara? Hell yes!

5 Likes

Let not that be only a dream

4 Likes

I think Blizzard is giving us these options to be more of “You can now play as either a High Elf or a Void Elf” for the Alliance.

But wondering if Void Elves are going to get more customisations than just eye colours and skin tones. Would be good to know if so.

3 Likes

One can hope! And we can keep asking for the options we want!

11 Likes

I would love for a Dark Ranger motif on Horde-side; Void Elves already fill that role on Alliance.

5 Likes

Those options for Blood Elves :heart: I very much so hope that they do it.

8 Likes

Nah, instead let’s ask for half-elves be playable with HE as a sub-race of them with support of the silver convenient and highvale.

1 Like

Are Blizzard really finished with customization? Male Blood Elves got basically nothing.

If they’re entirely done with it, I really hope they consider touching up Belves some more when they work on AR stuff, because what they got is basically nothing compared to the Orcs, Tauren, Dwarves, Night Elves or… literally anyone.

They need eyebrow customization, tattoos, jewellery for men, beard/moustache/sideburns separation and scars.

6 Likes

add your voice

2 Likes

Technically speaking, we should have Silver Covenant playable on the Alliance.

6 Likes

Yes we should, and the horde should have playable dark rangers as well… And ogres… Can’t forget them…

5 Likes

I really don’t see how you don’t?

That’s the point of the options being given.

3 Likes

Exactly. A Silver Covenant member decides to follow Alleria, becomes a High Elf Wayfarer, and ends up like the below but without the blue skin:

6 Likes

I doubt that when they decide to join alleria that they are still in the silver covenent. Dalaran has a big interest in not being a large part of alliance v horde conflicts, specially now with dadghar in the council.