Are customizations done?

nooo, customizations cannot be done. surely. blood elf males have so few customizations they dont even have any additional categories. its all on one page. belfs have been begging for dark ranger red eyes and undead skin tone, for years now. farstrider tats. runic tats. and what of nightborne. we’re even less interesting than male blood elves. who do we protest to? point the way!

pandas too. come on now. your artists are top notch. lets prove it!
velfs could use at least a couple new non void hairstyles and maybe black and white hair options.

look at nelfs for example. they have new haircolors, new hairstyles, new leafy options. new beards. ear size and eyebrow size modifications, new eye options, scars, new eyecolors and new skincolors. they have 3 pages of customizations. male belfs have 1. one. and no red eye option. and no tats.

can draeneis have more than just one eyecolor?
can female dwarves have beards yet?
can male nelfs and male nightborne actually get a smiling face?
female nelf body tats?
can worgen get tails?
can forsaken get mustaches and beards?
shaved design look for pandas?
troll beards?
Forest troll skin?
Revantusk playable?
male orc eyebrows?
more than one face for pandarens?
tribal style necklaces for trolls? pierced / broken tusks?
dwarf eyebrows fixed?
ogres, mok’nathal, half elves?
Yaungol and Taunka horns for tauren?
One-color fur options for pandaren? (All-black/all-brown/all-white)
Lightforged Draenei to inherit the new options that standard Draenei are getting?
High Mountain Tauren to inherit the new options that standard Tauren are getting?

63 Likes

I will join in support. All core races was heavily worked on except BE. BE should be given the same respect and given more customization options.

19 Likes

Pandaren have received the least amount of new costomization.
Pandaren first for more costomization.

28 Likes

I really hope that this is just setting up the groundwork for a new and more feature-filled customization system going onward. It’s really cool, but it still looks kind of barebones relative to the competition.

They should add new customizations with each major patch.

19 Likes

will add to op!

edit: pandas added

5 Likes

I beleive they stated that allied races would be worked on patch by patch baisis.

5 Likes

and that doesnt cover core races. thats allied races. i dont want them to forget male belfs, belf dark rangers, and other core races with little or lackluster customizations.

2 Likes

That’s a good start, but I’d like to see more added everywhere, little by little.

One thing Guild Wars 2 did that I loved (that game’s many issues aside) was add a few new hairstyles to each race every now and then. I was always excited to hop on and see what they were.

4 Likes

Something something about small indie company blizz.

Jokes aside, it would be cool if blizz did do that.

2 Likes

All male races need the Night Elf male beard, and the male LF Draenei beard. Like yesterday.

6 Likes

My beard is epic! All male races should have this epicness.

4 Likes

i know isnt that beard amazing. its so spot on the whole wood elf vibe. perfection. now if they can do that, surely they can do equally exciting stuff for the other core races

4 Likes

nah blizz said more will come. I guess they consider what we’re getting now the “first wave”.

7 Likes

yes that is a good beard!

6 Likes

And that’s just PC, the first thing Blizzard focused on, it’s just human custom, yeah … we’ll talk about humans in a world where you can play with more races.

In other words, there was never diversity in the game, there is no diversity in this expansion and only once Blizzard only talks about the alliance when it knows that the horde changed a lot after Warcraft 2, where the word horde was not only spoken about orcs.

do you see how much hipocresy continue in Blizzard?

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::scream::skull:
10 char

3 Likes

for core races? help me protest the lack of male belf customizations and the missing dark ranger red eyes/undead skin tone. ya know ya wanna

3 Likes

Oh I’m totally with ya on men needing more options. ( Seriously blizz letting girls wear jewelry and not men is so pointlessly gendered )

14 Likes

Men needs that bling bling too.

3 Likes

help me protest the lack of male belf customizations, the lack of non void hair for velfs, the lack of panda customizations, and the lack of dark ranger red eyes for belfs. for goodness sakes, nearly everybody got red eyes but belfs!!!

3 Likes