Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I kinda was hoping for new underwear color options. For all races.

Beta build… SIGH.

2 new titles in the Global Strings:

%s, the Party Herald
and
Fun Guy %s

I wonder how to aquire these?

1 Like

I bet this one involves Fungarians.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Unless this was already revealed, it looks like Mag’har males have had their sideburns and beards separated, as well as getting earrings.
Gnome females are also getting Earring Color.

According to the Global Strings anyway.

3 Likes

Another underwhelming sort of week.

2 Likes

No new blood elf stuff, no monk changes, no ret or holy paladin fixes… I guess I’ll just go cry.

It’s looking like my priest might be my main.

Suffer well.

1 Like

Pats consolingly on the back, and passes you a box of tissues and a plate of cookies. I gave up on Blizzard doing anything for Blood Elves weeks ago.

3 Likes

sobs uncontrollably

:sob:

My point was you said “nothing requested was added” so I listed some of the main things that have been requested over the years.

Still waiting for tats and scars.

5 Likes

I’m happy for Void Elves and all, but since I’m not planning in switching to Alliance anytime soon, I’m considering this:

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/dressing-room#qa0R0zJ89c8z18nq8zZ8jE8z28nj8z38nK8z48z5x8aM8z5O8sW8z3x8MM8yC8Mz8yt8og8yh8M08yL87aTPq808fZI808TPa87cqNx808TPb808TPk808TPV808TPs808TPo87s

What do you guys think?

5 Likes

It still doesn’t solve the High Elf dilemma. Void Elves were written as Horde expats who were disowned, for as long as this is a legitimate fact, Alliance players will not view them as High Elves. The solution to this is quite simple, change the lore of the Void Elves, incorporate the Silver Covenant into their organization.

Yes it’s really that simple. Merge the Silver Covenant with the Void Elves.
Make them 1 organization.

3 Likes

So make a high elf looking one and say they’re from the SC.

That just doesn’t work. People want it in the lore too.

Always remember, you are the Niels Bohr of your own character’s lore.

You decide what their backstory is and use the options blizz gives you to get as close as possible to what you want.

Looks amazing :eyes:

1 Like

It’s pretty reasonable for an SC elf to choose to join the Void Elves. Between Alleria and the High elf Wayfarers it’s not much of a leap.

Blizz really should give the normal hair colors for folk who are looking for that sort of high elf feel… But other than that you’re basically there.

Merging the SC (and keeping them as just high elves) just feels a lot like trying to erase velfs.

7 Likes