Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

True. But they still would’ve come from the Silver Covenant.

True, you can rp that of course. But I dunno if they would still use the silver covenent symbols, like the tabards as example.

If you avoid PvP on your character, there’s nothing to say they aren’t still a member.

I suppose, but there is also about how some of them would feel about the void, being as it is looked at like it is dark magic, specially after fighting on northrend and the broken isles.

If they decide to do that with lore they would have to show a brigade leaving the silver covenent to join the ve, show how they feel about the void and why they left dalaran.

Who says we have to go by the name of Void Elf once we go into Shadowlands. Who says we can’t call ourselves High Elves once we go into Shadowlands. After all, we’re all the same race still.

2 Likes

The in game interface?

2 Likes

And we listen to that?

Simple, void the elves embrace the void and become apart of it, sure they don’t have to look like void creatures, but they retain void powers and asthetics, as thus they are VE.

Yes, specially when the NPC’s talk to us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Walk into the Cathedral of Light and try not to.

1 Like

And why would I want to do that? Those bubble bath horders can continue having there bubble bath. I’m out and about in Azeroth relaxing on a beach waiting for Shadowlands to drop.

I hear that the sun burns us bad, I beleive it’s do to our “special” skin quality. I much prefer stalking that orc scrub at night and give it a special hug… With my blades.

After I get that darned helm to drop of course…

Yeah, you can go hunt those filthy orcs. They need a real bath… With Water and Soap. I feel sorry for the Blood Elves, they don’t have enough perfume to put out that awful smell.

1 Like

They need not worry of perfume once the smell of blood comes to there nostrils… There own of course.

To go back on subject, I would really like brune, and red hair colors for VE. Maybe an snow white color too.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

2 Likes

Aren’t you supposed to be eating rocks and rolling around in dirt and mud?

No.

/10chars

3 Likes

I find this kind of rhetoric highly insulting.

2 Likes

If that is the case, lets take away the Zug Zug :wink:

3 Likes