'Complete the Optional Waking Shores Storylines' not working in Traveler's Log

I have ‘Complete the Optional Waking Shores Storylines’ bit complete in the Traveler’s Log on my alt Keen and it’s not completing in the Traveler’s Log. It shows it’s complete, I just did the last part of it, but it won’t give me credit for it.

6 Likes

Having the same issue, not sure why. All the quests are done, but it doesnt clear.

2 Likes

Saaaame. What gives?

1 Like

Same here just got done all are checked off, iv tried reloading and relogging and nothing seems to get it to work correctly. I wouldn’t be as mad about it if it wasn’t for it being working 200 points

4 Likes

Also same issue but with a twist.

It was shown as complete last night and I was awarded the 200 Travel Points. I log in this morning, and now I am missing the 200 points that were rewarded last night and the Traveler’s Log is now showing as not completed but I have all 6 storylines check marked green and complete.

Additionally, last night my wife was showing as missing “Beyond the Barrier” so we completed that chain for her. She then had the same issue as those above, 6 green check marks for each quest but the Traveler’s Log wasn’t marked as complete and no 200 points. She logged out and back in with no change.

Seems something is completely borked.

2 Likes

Stil havent gotten it to clear this morning, plus new problems today. lost progress on several travelers log tasks, like world quests and dungeon bosses; it also comepletely removed and took away the points for “show love to the dragon aspects”.

1 Like

I also have this same issue. The log shows that I have done all the quests, but it is not credited. The others that are complete no longer show the point-value (200 in this case), they get highlighted a brighter shade of tan, and are sorted at the top with other completed quests.

Imgur

Edit: Just re-logged to see if that would fix it and all of my progress is gone (0/1000). This has been happening to others as noted HERE.

4 Likes

Yeah, I logged in this morning and the chest had 100 tendies for me which brought my total up to exactly what it was yesterday, so I have no idea yet what got messed up or what progress I’ve lost. Still no progress on getting the Waking Shores Storylines to complete but Blizz did send me an unhelpful form letter in reply to my ticket so, yeah, there’s that.

I opened the chest this morning, was rewarded with 400 tender, and had the same amount i logged off with last night. made me very carefully look to see what was undone. Doesn’t make alot of sense tbh.

1 Like

On the plus side, my slow poison debuff is gone. :person_shrugging:

I just made a quick trip to the chest. Only received what the Traveler’s log is now showing even though last nights total should have awarded me 100 more. And ‘Complete the Optional Waking Shores Storylines’ is still showing incomplete despite 6 green checkmarks for the quest lines.

So the log all the way out and back in didn’t help me and visiting the chest didn’t help me / award me the correct amount.

At least I didn’t go to 0/1000.

1 Like

Yeah I just completed this quest chain for the trading post. It shows it’s all done but I didn’t get credit. Cool.

Same here. Posted a ticket but got sent to the forums…

1 Like

I had the same issue with the Traveler’s Log not crediting me for completing the optional Waking Shores storyline quests. All the checkmarks were green, but when I check my achievement progress I still needed to finish a couple of quests at the Ruby Life Pools to earn the Sojourner of the Waking Shores achievement. Once I earned that achievement I was awarded the travel points and it now shows as completed in my Traveler’s Log. Hope this helps someone!

5 Likes

I had the same issue with the Traveler’s Log not crediting me for completing the optional Waking Shores storyline quests. All the checkmarks were green, but when I check my achievement progress I still needed to finish a couple of quests at the Ruby Life Pools to earn the Sojourner of the Waking Shores achievement. Once I earned that achievement I was awarded the travel points and it now shows as completed in my Traveler’s Log. Hope this helps someone!

This is the gold right here. Solved my issue! Thanks!

Still doesn’t explain why the game marked it complete along with the 200 points in the Traveler’s Log for me on Wed night then removed it Thursday morning! Hope they still look into that Tom Foolery!

3 Likes

The same thing happened to me. I put in a ticket and was told to come on here. Still waiting for the 200 points. Hope I get it

I am having the same issue. I just received the achievement today for the optional quest for Waking shores. I have the check mark showing it is complete, but my total for the points is still only at 50. Blizzard, could we please get this fixed? Thx!

1 Like

It’s now twice that it’s reset on me from 1000 to 850 and not given me the mount.

Minor update: My ticket has said it has a four day wait for three days now.

Edit: Four days in and my ticket now says it’s a five day wait.

Yep, me too!