Lost Progress on Travelers log

Just logged back onto my toon to find that the progress I made this morning is gone on the Travelers log. I only did the one task where you show some love to the Trading post, however, that is still ticked as complete but the progress is back to 0/1000.

2 Likes

Same here. I was at 550/1000 and took a break because it was awarding anymore progress for completing tasks. All the tasks I did do are still completed though.

Edit: Try going back to the chest and opening it. It gave me my progress back when I did.

That didn’t work for me. All my traveler’s log progress completely reset to 0.

UPDATE: It seems to be showing correctly now in Adventure Guide.

I was at 400 this morning (all earned this morning). I was disconnected, and came back to only having 100. The counts for completing world quests, grand hunts, reputation, fish up items, and tuskarr feast are all back to zero. It is also not showing I’ve completed any of the Waking Shores storylines (the only only one I have not completed is The Shadow of His Wings).

It’s not a daily quest reset, as that doesn’t happen for another hour.

same here. lost all my progress.
i don’t know if it was because of dying or a disconnection.

EDIT: After leaving the game completely and logging back i got my progress back.

1 Like

Back to 0 /1000 here also.

UPDATE: Ran 1-2 legacy raids and now the progress is updated in Traveler’s Log.

Same here. All progress in Traveler’s Log has been lost. The individual “achievements” still show complete, but counter is reset to 0

I just submitted a bug report about the optional waking shores quests not giving credit. Logged out to post HERE on the bug forums. Logged back in and my 750 points of progress (should have been 950 if the optional waking shores stuff had properly given credit) and all my progress is reset to 0/1,000.

i just dced and lost all my progress, was almost finished aswell.

sigh… time ot redo all the easy ones…

edit: just relogged and got them all back. thank f

Hate to just say “more of the same” but getting same issue. Got up to 550, but it did not seem be going higher. I logged out and back on, then it was zero. When into another character and it was back to 550.

Back on my original and sure enough, was back to 550. And has gone back and forth between 550, 350 and 0 few times since then.

I’m having a issue like this as well. I was almost done, however my game froze and kicked me out. Upon logging back in it said I hadn’t done any of the missions that I had :)) I’m hoping it’s just a glitch.

So I found the way to fix it: close out and restart the game!

I restarted the game and got my progress back but did not get credit for the waking shores optional quests even though they all show complete. :frowning:

This appears to have happened again. I did the quests and levelled a character to level 10 and it’s not giving me the credit as doing so now in March.