<Commanding Conquerors> New WEEKEND Raiding

Hey there! The guild I’ve led for eight years recently relocated from a dead realm to Stormrage with the goal of raiding and completing M+ keys. As we are small, we believe our target audience is those with past raiding experience returning to the game or those who are looking to be rewarded long-term for their commitment and efforts (i.e. not immediate raiding).

This is a succinct list of what we would expect of a raider here:

• Very consistent raid attendance. Obviously, having people frequently go in and out and failing to achieve consistent attendance can significantly hinder progression in Mythic.
  • A genuine desire to learn more. This would include doing research on your own regarding your specs, practicing outside of raid nights, and doing fight-related research beforehand.
  • Equally as important, a progress-minded approach to raiding, understanding that swaps are a necessary evil and that everything is designed to maximize guild progress.
  • The ability to play multiple classes/specs is extremely valuable and is a huge plus.

For example, the resumes of those currently on our roster include feats such as:

• The Chosen title from the Legion expansion
  • Mistwalker title from MoP Challenge Modes
  • Siege of Orgrimmar Mythic progression in MoP

The idea at CC is that exceptional players of past and present can come together, enjoy the game on a seemingly rarer weekend schedule, and progress through content as it is current.

That being said, guild community is important and the guild should feel like a living, breathing community. Since the guild has just transferred, we are quite small for the time being. While some shy away from that, we are more often than not planning something together when we are online with members. When time permits, activities such as Meta achievement runs and other forms of Legacy content are available for members to enjoy outside of raid nights, as well.

Who Do I Contact? We can be reached either by this thread, which is checked daily, or by my BTag, Bluraze#1450. I generally maintain very quick turnaround.

Thank you for reading!

Come join something great! Don’t hesitate to contact us!

Sent a Btag request. Dunkor#1734

Slowly but surely building the ranks! Come join the fun!

Recruitment is going well, please reach out with any questions!

If this sounds like a good fit for ya let me know!

Big need for some past and future raiders!

Do y’all have any days planned out yet? I know the building process is still happening but was just curious. 410 Brewmaster monk here looking for a new team

Hey friend!

Days will be a two-day combination of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, with the offnight being an optional dedicated M+ push night. The reason it’s not in the post is because I want to be able to accommodate as many people as possible.

Bluraze#1450

Forgot to tag ya!

Just sent a Btag request from Pheresis. HMU.

Added ya!

Have immediate need for consistent, experienced TANKS especially :smiley: Need all roles however so do not hesitate to reach out!

Just sent btag from Mercy!

Come join the hype train!!

Be there or be square!

To not be square, be there :stuck_out_tongue:

Rectangles.

Circles!!!

Triangles! ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Late night bump!