Relocating to Stormrage, LF a home

Hello all! As the title says, I am relocating to Stormrage and looking for a new home. I’ve been on a bit of a break (mainly because old pc finally bit the dust), but I’ve put together a new one and decided to try and get a bit of a fresh start.

I’m looking for a guild that does a bit of everything; islands, raids, pvp, m+, older content for achieves/transmog etc…

I’ve been playing since Wrath and have completed pretty much every tier since then, as multiple roles (mostly dps). I’ve picked up several AoTCs along the way, along with a mythic kill here and there. I would like to join a raid group group that’s raids on Fri/Sat/Sun in the evenings/night. I could probably do one day during the week as well. I’m currently leveling a pally on Stormrage, but I do have a lock (397) and a sham(401) that I would consider transferring. I’m also 9/9N and 5/9H, but that was shortly after the raid came out. I would be mainly focused on AoTC, but a mythic boss or 2 per tier isn’t out of the question.

As for pvp, I’ve been 1800+ in rbgs,2s,and 3s, but that was sometime ago and I pvp pretty casually now, but still enjoy a good evening of drunken bg spam!

I would also like to find a guild/community that enjoys other games such as D3, Overwatch, Ark: Survival Evolved, PUBG, Apex, or many others, I’m down for just about anything!

My contact info is:
Btag: Zigs#11569
Discord: Zigs#0003

Thanks for reading!

Hiya Zygg! I just relocated very recently to Stormrage myself, so I can definitely relate! Your availability almost perfectly describes the ideal availability of those I am trying to recruit to < Commanding Conquerors >. It’s a bit of a unique offer and I do hope you’ll find it interesting! I sent you a BTag request as well, my friend.

Here’s the information: <Commanding Conquerors> New WEEKEND Raiding

Thanks a lot pal!

-Grim

Hello Zygg! :heart:

What are we all about?

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less.

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

Officer Openings

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

Contact Us

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart: