[A] 7/9H Lock Transfer LF New Home

I recently got back into WoW a month or two ago, I’ve stayed in my current realm since Vanilla and haven’t had the heart to move on-- but I think it’s time. I haven’t played since WoD but I pick up things fairly quickly. I am also into PvP and these days I’m more competitive than I was back then-- be it pvp or in pve. Currently 1700cr in 2s & 3s. LF partners still. Stormrage is one of the servers I am looking to transfer to. If you would like me in roster please feel free to add me: Marc#13264

Hello there Firebrand we are looking for some dps to fill out our raid team we are 4/9H and rebuilding to get AOTC our raid days are Wed Thurs 8:30-11 pm server I added you on Bnet and look forward to talking with you Thank u for reading this and hope to get you on the team

[Sole] Is a new guild with cutting edge leadership. We’re going to raid as a progression minded group on a light schedule, Tues/Thurs 9-11EST. Our goal is to clear content while current.

Raiders will:

1. Show up on time and consistantly.
  2. Show up prepared.
  3. Always look to improve.
  4. Be committed to the whole raid.

We’re also looking for all types of folks for M+ and social functions.

If this interests you reach out to SavageCabage#1358 on bnet or SavageCabbage#5930 on discord.

Bumperino.

Hiya Firebrand! I have a bit of a unique offer that may or may not pique your interest. Let me know what ya think!

-Grim

Hi Firebrand,

Storm Force is a newly formed guild that is 7/9H with 1/9M experience looking to grab AOTC this week and branch out into mythic the following week and I believe you would play a pivotal part. As for PvP goes, we have a few people who get into PvP but I wouldn’t vouch for that as a prominent trait for us. Would love to have ya, I just added you on bnet and look forward to getting in touch with you!