401 ilvl Havoc DH LFG (M+ oriented)

Recently changed my main to a DH and I love it, I’m looking for a M+ oriented guild. I’m willing to server change!

My M+ experience started in Legion, I was also top 100 DK world back then, stopped playing and recently came back.

Id love to chat more with you! Please reach out to me via battle chat! Murdertramp#1435

Hello hello!

I stopped by to say that I would love to add more people to my guild for m+. I find it to be a great team and community excercise and I really would love to have you.

Only a handful in my guild really want to try to push keys hard and I know they would love to have more people like them around.

My guild is a small, adult only guild on Area 52 where our goals are to build our community through social players, m+, raid, and some even like to pvp. We do not expect our players to do all of the above and we pride ourselves in patience and understanding.

If you want a smaller, really friend community I have a pretty great one and I’d love to talk to you all about it Okashiro#11455

Best of luck on your travels, friend!

Hey Johnny! We do a ton of keys in the evenings (mostly weekends but definitely pop-up keys on potentially any night), and keys are our main focus right now! Been looking for solid players to progress with and get to clearing 15’s and such.

The atmosphere in discord when we’re doing these frequent key runs is really relaxed and just genuinely enjoyable! Here’s the spam: <Commanding Conquerors> New WEEKEND Raiding

I’m sure you’ll love if you give us the chance; here’s my BTag: Bluraze#1450!

Cheers my friend,

-Grim