Classic Ranking and prepatch-Please Bluepost

I’m curious what honor cap is in TBC

to your point, i see how you got to your conclusion. I also agree that ranking will end, and the 18th rollover will not happen. However, I’m still asking the for an official bluepost on this.

So youre asking for a blue post on a change to the ranking system on the last week? got it

What confuses you?

If they do the rank calculations first you’ll potentially rank up, then that will be snapshotted, and that higher rank will be on your character in TBC Classic and going forward.

So yeah it is somewhat relevant.

… Ranks update at noon. Server goes down at 10am. Do the math.

Not relevant at all

This might come as a shock, but blizzard can move the rollover up. Just like the moved the DMF up a week.

Why does asking this question get people foaming at the mouth?

I agree. They should change the whole system for you! You deserve your p6 rank 14.

I see this is just a troll post now

You mean they should change the whole system like they’re already doing anyways?

ironically. 90% of your communication has been trolling.

I will not get Rank14 on this toon no matter what happens

Ohhh well there goes your entire narrative.

1 Like

From how the worded the question it sounded like the honor kills themselves transfer over which I didn’t see evidence of. The titles yes, the honor kills no.

Pre-2.0 honor and 2.0 honor are two entirely different things. You’re right in that you will have zero Honor (currency) in pre patch. As previously stated, there is a calculation that happens with pre-2.0 honor. In Vanilla pre patch, this calculation was applied and people received their ranks on patch day. OP is asking if this will happen on May 18th

2 Likes

Thank you. Someone gets it without raging

1 Like

I was just responding to someone who had responded to me. I had already said earlier in this thread that the new honor system will most likely happen with the pre patch.

My b. Had to dodge trolls and their landmines. :smiley:

np. have a nice day.

I agree with this thread. it would be nice to get an answer.

I don’t care what posters have to say (i have talked to multiple people who are speculating) or what the thoughts are of P6 ranking. The answer really needs to come from Blizzard clarifying or it means nothing.

To the trolls who are clearly trolls based on other posts: Thanks for bumping the post count. Maybe that will help get the question looked at.

For the record, I have 3 ranks 14s already. My druid here was ranked in gen 1 and it was the hardest and most cutthroat. We did pool parties and stacked but that was it. The easiest was my lock who I ranked in summer 2020 and I would BR14 cap by Friday morning. There the pools were inflated. Some people who wanted to rank quicker did use RMT pool inflation but I never had to because I always got a natural spot by waiting. The P6 ranking on my FFA server was a pita. Low ranks always going for top spots, no bloating at all so you had to get as much as you could every week. Nobody trusting each other. Lots of drama. Just gross all around. People tried to work together at times but it was never as organized. So that’s my take on that.

My hunter should be R13 Tuesday and that’s that for me, the May 18th prepatch so R13 was expected.

Anyway adding to this that an answer would be nice and I will keep commenting on any threads about this as i already have been.

possible next week it will end
if not
on the 18 everything will end

75,000 honor

Sure would love to know this as well. I would rank up on the 18th, but if rankings don’t update I would love to save myself two weeks of grinding

1 Like

what kind of sick person are you?
assuming you are not lying… on the internet