Classic Ranking and prepatch-Please Bluepost

I liked ranking and am probably one of the only ones. I’ve been called crazy before by even my guildies so you wouldn’t be the first. For the most part I also really liked the PVP community.

Not lying. it’s in my post history but I don’t normally talk about it on here now because nobody has discussed ranking really for like 4 months.

i hope your right please confirm?

About which part? The calculation I’m talking about is the one that happens already every tuesday (wednesday for europe). Ive found some claims from vanilla OGs who said their honor updated on 2006 pre patch but who knows if thats true…OR if itll be the same for this new system

i hope it calculates on may 18th , it should or else this would be a farce

3 Likes

Agreed. Fingers crossed.

or…blizzard could you know. confirm?

Please Blizzard…please

Trolls and pets be gone. Rankers and cool people rejoice! Pre patch day honor calculation IS blizzlike. Hopefully they don’t do #somechanges that negatively affect us.

www bluetracker gg/wow/topic/us-en/51145118-before-the-storm-ndash-pvp-update/

King’s honor and Loktar booger? Happy ranking!!

I was reading that and thinking they just posted it, then saw the date lol. Good find though

Hey Fortyz what was with the game today where your team got 990 bonus while you guys sat at SHGY? All those LTs up. Then that game earlier this week where I told the horde that you wanted to cave farm and brag so I convinced them to fight hard and hold SFGY and a bit after that your group afked out.

Seriously though, respect to your group. You turn tons of games around in your favor. I’ve played against you and with you on my alliance. Wish I could help a horde group beat the bigger night time ally premades better and not just the 5 mans in the day but since this is one of the last weeks that’s probably never going to happen.

I’m mostly just posting to bump your valid thread, I may as well add content.

2 Likes

Team wanted to rush RH and wouldnt cooperate, so we refused to kill LTs for them and just let the game go 990 bonus haha. not all are successful =)

Thanks for the bump <3

1 Like

You are a disgusting human being.

2 Likes

I 2nd the blue post also I think it would be fair if not il remeber that blizz

on the PTR, the PvP tab has been set to the arena tab., so its safe to assume ranking will definitively end on the 18th.

now the only remaining question is will honor the week of the 11th count or not count

Bump, come on blizzard we deserve to know before tuesday.

Bump, please Blizzard like many of us I will rank up on the 18th help us<3

Yes you will rank up in may 18th.

Bump, please give us a blue post blizzard.

Hey Blizzard. it takes all of 1 minute to reply to this post. There is a clear need for some communication here. Would be nice if you could spare the tiny amount of time to let the community know your plan, as I’m very confident you have one. The last reset before prepatch starts in less than 24 hours. Please respond.

1 Like

Yes you do, HKs and pvp titles (inc the rep ones)

Bumping for Blizzard response to honor calculation on 5/18.

2 Likes