Chronicles 4 Spoiler Thread

And yet she failed to see Zovaal for what he truly was.

I think a lot of that had to do with her depression and suicide at the end of wrath. I think a part of her really wanted to believe zooval meant what he said

2 Likes

Orcs have bigger muscles.

1 Like

Midvanas wish she could lift as much as Tyrande.

Or be as tall…

Or have as good aim.

Or be as alive and loved.

1 Like

implying sylvanas doesn’t have a bigger fanbase than tyrando
lmao of all the hills to die on

4 Likes

Implying I’m being serious instead of just having fun.

Way to ruin the mood.

4 Likes

i’m sorry homie
it’s hard to tell on the forums sometimes.

3 Likes

Its ok, I thought calling sylvanas “midvanas” was enough.

But now being serious, I dont like Sylvanas that much nowadays, but I know how popular she is, and how powerful she was on that jailer juice. I also will always like Tyrande more and think she is the better character, but this is all personal stuff.

Though, to say that Sylvanas and Tyrande being evenly matched after their powerups creates a very interesting Dynamic. Tyrande’s power was on borrowed time, it would eventually kill her, but it is a power Elune could in theory grant at any time as we have seen with past night warriors, while Sylvanas had a more “permanent” powerup, but said powerup was only possible because the Maw was getting flooded with souls and the jailer was more powerful.

But then again, saying they were evenly matched prior to the powerups… makes Sylvanas more powerful than I expected, since she was basically an undead Ranger, while Tyrande was still a priestess ranger with gifts by elune prior to the night warrior, and also means that Malfurion, whose Sylvanas lost to in the war of thorns, is the most powerful one of the couple.

Bigger =/= better

What? That’s not true.

They only serve Denathrius and after SL they escaped with Remornia to an undisclosed location.

2 Likes

I read the excerpt. Where does it say the Dreadlords are somehow more loyal to the Jailer than to Denathrius?

https://x.com/Portergauge/status/1813327173362806806

It says they were invaluable to the Jailer’s schemes and kept sure Arthas’ goals aligned with the Jailer’s.

Now, the Jailer did betray Denathrius in a cinematic by telling Sylvanas he would be left to his fate, but idk, that plot point wasn’t addressed. Maybe Denathrius and the Dreadlords don’t know about it.

But in the case of orcs and night elves Bigger = Better.

Sounds like a skill issue tbh. :grinning:

You’re free to be wrong

Nah lol. If someone doesn’t do something then they say they didn’t.

Magister Halthorel: Have you forgotten the purge of Dalaran, murderer? Today, the Sunreavers will be avenged."
Jaina Proudmoore: “Then your vendetta is with me, and me alone!”

Aethas also didn’t accuse her in this situation either.

That didn’t confirm it as a bug. It just shows that if you stay far enough away, Jaina doesn’t go all genocidey. And it is a change from what we normally witnessed. So Blizz is just trying to dilute or erase Alliance crimes.

She and Vereesa should be in the Maw together with Sylvanas.

4 Likes

Blizzs whole mentality is Can’t accuse alliance leaders or the alliance as a whole of a crime if the crimes don’t stick around long enough to matter

Which you….kinda sucks for everyone but the hardcore alliance loyalists that still post here

8 Likes

Is here any explanation why the Tear of Elune is one of the Pillars of Creation and why activated Xe’ra’s heart? The Titans Pillar created by the Goddess of Life resurrecting one of the most powerful beings of Light is a bit confusing and should be a bit more explored.

This duel in any way showed who was stronger. Sylvanas only dodged the blows and Tyrande never used her magic. Sylvanas didn’t even want to fight with her like she did with the Lich King and after less than a minute she would retreat.

However, in my humble opinion, Tyrande was stronger. When she hit Sylvanas with her sparkle missile, Banshee clearly had panic on her face. So she probably had no way to get away.

It’s ridiculous that Elune can empower her champions as much as Zoovy could when Zoovy was getting every single dead soul in the multiverse.

1 Like

I wonder if that means Anduin’s prior vision of Varian at the Broken Shore was also just an illusion created by the light. Likewise, it was sparked by the sword.

I like the implication, but where do you go with it? If the character finds out the light is sending false visions of the dead, then I doubt he would continue using it. If he is not using the light, then what?

Regarding the Cosmic Chart, Titans and Eternal Ones are on the same tier as Old Gods, Wild Gods, and the Narru.

• Does this mean that Elune is just a Wild God?
  • Where does this rank Old Gods vs Void Lords vs Titans?