Chronicles 4 Spoiler Thread

It does not mean that at all

1 Like

The way its worded is land taking during the Fourth War was given back(for example all military bases of the other faction in Zandalar/Kul Tiras were removed). Any land not taken during said war(like parts of Ashenvale and the Barrens) remains it who had preFourth War.

So the night elves got back part of land, at least any land take by the Horde during the Fourth War.

1 Like

Is there anything new on Maldraxxus, Ardenweald, and or the blood trolls?

It’s just the typical. Blizz cleaning up crimes for the Alliance.

5 Likes

Shadowlands stuff seems to be

• There are 6 first ones, one for each force. Originally they all fought one another until their fighting created the universe, Each first one had children who were just like them. Which is likely the explanation for where the first titan/demon/whatever came from.

• The arbiter breaking is reframed as not being able to handle world souls, not specifically titans.

• Sylvanas and tyrande were on equal footing before there respective power ups, and so afterwards they are still equal.

• The Dreadlords do genuinly serve the jailer, there is no other master.

• The varian and saurfang that anduin saw, were not the actual varian and saurfang, just a vision of the light.
    Most of the SHlands section is just recapping, it does also imply the four afterlives are just the most powerful ones and also implies that there are afterlives with only one soul in em which just souls like eternal solitary confinement

2 Likes

She says, then your problem is with me. She does not deny it.

Never happened if you didn’t do the quest.

Lorthemar is not the one that accused her of it.

Yes, the poor Mary Sue did nothing wrong. I want to see where they confirmed that it was a bug too.

So it’s only ok to attack civilians when it’s Alliance side. Got it.

Chronicles has been at least partially been considered out of canon and said to be from a perspective of the Titans. So while it is the best summary in book form, it doesn’t settle debates. It makes more of them. I never said it wasn’t important.

6 Likes

Jailer or Denathrius?

So that’s like a big Tyrande nerf? Also kinda funny how they are supposed to be equal yet Tyrande almost died from the power up while Sylvanas seemed to be completely unaffected

3 Likes

it does spell out they were loyal to the jailer over denathrius

1 Like

The Elune bias is mad. Why is Blizzard simping so hard. Almost as awful as the Selune focus in BG3.

Thats just explained by a difference in god, Elune specifically only gives that power in a faustian pact it killed everyone else, but the jailer only gave his power to someone already powered by death

Which doesn’t imply his problem with her is valid, just that if he has any issue it should be with Jaina alone and the others should be left alone.

And Aethas is trying to make amends. Seems to me he feels responsible for what happened.

I have shown you video from when MoP was current and now from Remix and now we have chronicles confirming it. At this point, any tweet/interview etc that might actual mentioned it is now lost to time.

Love the changes to BfA btw, I must commend the writers on their creativity. :slight_smile:

Tyrande’s back makes canonical that Tyrande can do more pullups than Sylvanas… Thats just undeniable canon.

5 Likes

Nope, it just means I was right all of these years in championing Sylvanas’ combat prowess.

If anything it’s a buff to Tyrande, you guys should be happy that she’s even mentioned in the same breath as Sylvanas.

Sylvanas is the ultimate zombie, it would be folly to think she needs back muscles to beat Tyrande in pull ups.

1 Like

lack of energy requirments means the undead technically have infinite stamina

1 Like

You’re right, her decaying body would fall apart rather quick, she cant lift.

We can’t be talking about the same person…

1 Like

I get tyrande wasn’t very impressive with her little night warrior buff, but I know you ain’t talking about Sylvanas like that :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s true though night elves are the uncontested muscle queens of Azeroth

3 Likes