Character Not found

Adding to the list, cannot log onto my characters. Only tried Area 52. Realm list shows up on login, no characters listed on any realms, select area 52 and characters show up, but when I try to login I get Character Not Found.

1 Like

If you are referring to your ticket that all your realms with characters are gone, Meadea, I don’t see where you were called a liar. The Game Master that answered your ticket doesn’t appear to have associated what you were seeing with this particular issue.

It is extremely common for folks not to see the number of characters on the realm selection list. Which is what the GM responded to, giving you a list of where your characters were.

A Game Master isn’t really able to provide much information on these issues, or will be able to help here. You don’t need to submit a ticket as the issue is impacting a number of folks which is being addressed.

5 Likes

2 days not one character found

1 Like

Which is why I never take launch day off of work to play!

1 Like

I pre purchased SL and am having the same issue as of today.

What has me on edge is I put a wow token on the AH I went to see if it sold and it was gone and I had no mail! Anyway, I am also having the same issue with it saying my toons aren’t found. Hopefully it’s fixed soon for now going to watch some TV I guess. Good luck!

1 Like

Area 52 server. None of the server lists have any of my characters and it isn’t until I manually select the server that they will show up.

1 Like

Same issue for me

1 Like

yep. not found. proudmoore

1 Like

I would like to join this party. Unable to find characters.

delete your cash file

it just worked for me

3 Likes

Ditto - all my characters on Lightbringer are not displaying.

1 Like

Unable to log into my characters too “Character Not Found” Error.
Realm is Bleeding Hollow

have 10 plus toons can find none AGGRAVATING

1 Like

true but they should have had a fix for this before it even went live yesterday no excuse for this crap

1 Like

Shattered Hand. No toons showing here.

1 Like

I just got in. Logged out immediately and tried another toon. Got in no probs each time.

Zanex all around. Take a chill pill. They generally credit back any time that the game was unplayable. Just check your subscription history.

Experiencing same issue with all my toons across Nordrassil and Muradin.

1 Like

Same here!!!

1 Like