Casual bashing

Exactly .

It’s not the elite players coming in here saying stuff it is the wannabe elitist that think they are elite doing it.

The elite players for the most part are constantly in the game improving themselves and their strategies. Heck GD probably doesn’t mean anything to them.

1 Like

There aren’t very many of these.

No, we casuals need to shut up and leave, as I’ve stated above. That’ll fix everything.

1 Like

Non -casuals need to stop making stupid threads about casuals.

I see more casuals wining than elites.

woeeee is meee please feel sorry for me I am nothing but a sickly casual player!

Wining? Yea!

1 Like

Translation : Their end game is not about how high they can push themselves in mythic keys but on how high they can get their ilvl

That post says a lot more about you. None of it good.

2 Likes

I liked the need more Carolina class Aircraft carrier representation one. lol That just was so ridiculous I found it funny.

1 Like

Oh no… that’s awful… :violin:

Sorry I’m not buying into the narrative you’re trying to force.

Telling a casual that is whining and crying about not having gear they didn’t earn is not “bashing”. The fact that you interpret it as bashing is kind of sad.

You know what I would not put you or Turnberry into the elitist crowd .

You 2 may do high end content but over the months covering in your mega thread you both are good people and you have even helped players through mythic raids and such . You both I would consider on the Elite side and I respect that.

:kissing_heart:

I think when it comes down to it all we want is a good game.

1 Like

“Casuals” have been bashed repeatedly for years. Casuals have too much normal self-respect to listen to the constant bashing

Casual Friday
Casuals get to pick one piece of loot the want.

I’m not trying to force a narrative. But only saying that for me, I’d like some power progression paths and not be walled off. I have also noticed and empathized and advocated for the removal of loot barriers extant for raiders and mythic +ers.

But you’re rather rude about it all - and the feeling I’m getting from you - is that we should just shut the h*ll up already. And it could be right - after all, the likelihood that anybody from the company is reading any of this is slim. So, yeah shut up and leave. Because why pay for something if you no longer find it engaging - which is how I feel. Nothing emotional about it - just logical.

1 Like

Exactly and to be honest most of this is from people wanting other content to have ways to upgrade and being told no get good no free gear. Even had a thread where someone suggested maybe a way to use soul ash to make say non legendaries so Torghast can stay relevant all expansion and worth doing later and people were flat out going OP wants free gear.

I would like to upgrade my lfr gear but I also want the upgrades for all levels of raiding including mythic. If My lfr gear is able to level up then so should your mythic raid gear.

1 Like

This has absolutely nothing to do with moping around in a thread created to complain about how there is an apparent crusade from elite players on “casuals” when nobody can even pinpoint which elite players are doing this or what a “casual” is.

You understand you’re talking about one of the squeakiest wheels on the forums right?

I’ve made gigantic threads all in the name of having a better game. Feel free to stop by the latest one for pulling the ripcord.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pulltheripcord/617401/11638

Sigh

1 Like