#PullTheRipcord

A majority of players would love to be able to switch covenant powers at a whim

2 Likes

I’d say a deafening majority would prefer to be able to swap on a whim. They should be talents, i have no idea how people who don’t think they should be swappable have convinced themselves they have many supporters.

3 Likes

They have a lot of spare time to spend on the forums, because they don’t get invited to groups. Creates an illusion of a majority.

#PullTheRipcord

2 Likes

More Blizzard listening to feedback and bringing back Valor Points.

Now listen to our feedback regarding covenants.

I am curious to see how they approach balancing covenants. Having a ripcord may become a necessity depending on if BlizZard’s efforts to balance covenants does not work out.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

Their balancing efforts so far was turn everything into a mushy grey paste.

Been working great when everyone still just picks the strongest covenant.

1 Like

Still can’t PvP on my Demon Hunter because Kyrian is mandatory for tanking M+ but Night Fae is mandatory for any and all PvP in any situation.

2 Likes

I would feel much more attached to my covenant and the role playing with said covenant if my primary reason for staying in it wasn’t tied to power.

6 Likes

My spec is being nerfed … so now I have to figure out which spec and covenant I have to select to at least perform the best I can … lots of fun coming.

I thoroughly hate this nonsense system.

Even if some of the abilities are cool, and had clearly a lot of love put into them by the developers… I straight up hate them. Their efforts should have been put somewhere else.

#pulltheripcord

Or make it super easy to swap, or make the skills just a talent row, or give us two covenants?

1 Like

I say make the class abilities talents nad make a conduit that makes them useable with any covenants soul binds.

Easy fix right there and they actually could of came up with that in the month they delayed the release.

unsure what you mean by this; but it sounds like you’d waste a conduit (which no one in their right mind would want to do, there’s too much power attached to them)

They keep saying there is no way to make the class abilities work with a covenant it didn’t come from .

Well I just gave them a way that would work .

I don’t even care anymore, just give me the ability to walk into any covenant hall and just full load into that covenant. Renown completely transfers over, and I just gotta set up a new soulbind, whatever. It isn’t ideal, but it’s a whole lot better than the way things are as is.

1 Like

How can people continue to defend these Blockbuster systems and Borrowed Power is beyond me! Just shills at work or?

5 Likes

Don’t know all I know is we keep telling them we don’t like borrowed powered systems and they keep doubling down .

Players: Hey Blizz can you stop with these borrowed power systems we really don’t like them .

Blizz : What you really like our current design of player power systems, cool we will give you now twice as many to enjoy.

Players: What ?!?!? No no we said we don’t like them .

Blizz: Twice as many isn’t enough ? Ok here is what we will do , we’ll make twice as many then roll our special D-20 and what ever the number is we add that many to our originally planned systems .

Players : :man_facepalming: Dear god please roll a 1

3 Likes

#PullTheRipcord

On PTR Blizzard has started tweaking some covenant abilities. Regardless of whether those changes go live, there are several things wrong with this. It’s clearly indicating that covenant abilities aren’t balanced across specs and classes. And if you forced players to make a “meaningful choice”, and i guarantee you a portion of players made that “meaningful choice” based on power, you can’t just go and change the “meaning” behind the “meaningful choice”.

The imbalance between gearing path is also a failure. Blizzard forced players to make “meaningful choice” based on content (because some covenant abilities aren’t balanced across content) without providing equal gearing path.

It’s time to #PullTheRipcord.

1 Like

Blizzard, you make us go do daily callings to go help other covenants but they are still unwilling to let us use their power?

Cmon?

6 Likes

As you can see with all these patch and ptr, 50% of the developer time is spent on balancing all of these borrowed powers

Should of pull the ripcord long time ago…

It’s unfortunate, that they dint see this coming.

3 Likes

Either pull the ripcord or players pull their wallets.

8 Likes