Can't transfer due to mail, but I don't have any mail

There is a bug with the mailing system right now. They are working on it

2 Likes

I have also been dealing with this issue. When the patch dropped I bought some flasks, potions, etc. Then I caged and sold some pets on AH. Now I cleared my mailbox, un-caged all my pets and cleared auction house but it’s still telling me that ‘I have auctions pending’. However when I also select ‘add Faction Change’ it will go through…

No fix yet after maintenance on the active auctions front.

1 Like

Frustrated and having this issue as well. Was told to give it a couple of days, but that was almost a week ago. I missed out on last week’s mythic chest runs due to this issue, and I’d reaaaaallly rather not miss out on another one. Had a GM try and force refresh some stuff, and he was unable to get it fixed as well. I would very, very much like to be able to transfer… (as much as I hate to leave my very first home server behind)

I’m receiving an error while attempting to transfer my character to another realm. The character is Taloneye, and I’d like to transfer from Blaumeux to Grobbulus. The error says “Please clear the mail from this character’s mailbox.” There is no mail in the character’s inbox and no pending auctions.

If you’ve recently done some Lunar event stuff, I believe that includes some pending mail.

2 Likes

Thanks but I just logged in after 3 months away

Make sure that your mailbox is completely empty. No letters, no mail at all. Also, be sure to check and see if you have anyone on ignore as it will hide any mail from those people too.

Last thing to try would be a UI Reset.

2 Likes

Just finished these steps but still no luck. Thanks though Perl!

In that case, I’d recommend reaching out to Billing to see if they can see what’s blocking it:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/167/ticket

Personally, I’d recommend the Live Chat option :wink:

2 Likes

Hello, I am having the same issue right now. Cannot transfer because of mails, however my mailbox is very empty. Any chance you can look into it? Character name topseer

As this is classic its probably due to having done some quests in the plaguelands.

1 Like

never take any quest there…

Any luck? I am having exactly the same issue

id folow perls advice in teh morning.

Topseer - you do have mail, from the Lunar Festival

1 Like

Taloneye - you actually have two emails pending, both from the Lunar Festival.

2 Likes

I’m having the “Please check your mail” error when trying to transfer this character (WoW Classic). I can’t see any mail and I did a bunch of quests from Western Plaguelands recently, as some users mentioned in previous posts.

I have a ticket open, but Is there something else I should do?

I don’t think so. Just wait for the GM response or the mail, whichever comes first.

I am also having trouble xfering my warrior off fairbanks. can a GM please look into why?