Can't transfer due to mail, but I don't have any mail

Have you also checked if you have anyone on ignore? If they send you mail, it’s simply hidden from you.

Just to make sure you’re covering all your bases before someone returns with server-side confirmations.

1 Like

Not the same quest, but it does look like you have a pending letter that should be delivered in the next 24 hours or so.

4 Likes

Could you check mine too? I’m getting this same error and I opened a ticket but I’m sure they’d love for me to cancel the ticket if you could just tell me!

If the letter is pending, and not physically in the mailbox, is there any way to initiate a character transfer? Aren’t mailable christmas gifts going to be coming in the mail frequently in the near future? I am having this same problem.

Generally speaking, if you have been doing any of the Smokywood quests, odds are if you get that message and don’t otherwise see mail, they are sending you a package.

You appear to have an Extra-special gift on it’s way to you.

No. It’s not like a physical mailbox, where an item is either in the box or not. Because the mail is pending, waiting to become available as determined by a specific date/time, it is technically there. You just don’t see it yet.

No. The gifts are obtained by visiting the Winter Veil Tree on the 25th, like every year.

Edit: P.S. Hubba, you have a Smokywood Pastures Extra-Special Gift as well.

2 Likes

oof, cozo who?

Thank you for clearing that up.
Happy holidays to you!

2 Likes

Eeeeeasy, easy. Vrak’s only human, he can only do so much. :stuck_out_tongue: Checking the forum is on the lower end of an SFA’s list of duties, and his answer to that post likely didn’t require a check on server-end things and he could just knock it out real quick.

I asked 15 mins before ! nbd - i’ll wait on my ticket

Um… I’m sorry if you misunderstood, Cozo, but if you notice I replied directly to your post. Stating specifically that you had an extra-special gift on it’s way to you.

I then quoted another poster so I could answer them.

5 Likes

I am so sorry Vrak! I overlooked it, you’re a saint.

3 Likes

ftfy
:grinning:

1 Like

:pleading_face:

No, not the DAD JOKES

1 Like

Vrak

I’m having the same issue. I received the gift today containing the Disguise and cleared the mailbox. It still says I have mail and can’t transfer the character. :frowning:

Edit: Nevermind, you have a pending email from another quest. Looks like it should arrive in less than 24 hours. Sorry, Dyraw.

I believe it’s from one of the quests you completed in the Eastern Plaguelands, from High Executor Derrington.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue with my account - I don’t think I have any pending mail incoming. Are you able to check please?

when i log in my realm it kicks me

okay, and what does it have to do with this thread?

Have you tried to reset your UI?

2 Likes

You should post in Technical Support.

1 Like

This character does have a holiday mail, Aquilina. There are a couple Winterveil quests that have followup mails - I believe one is 24, and one is 48 hours. Once you see and can clear that, this should resolve.

2 Likes