Can't start a ticket anymore?

Why is it so difficult to start a ticket now? The only suggestions and all in a forum type of fixing the problem. I have been tring for days now to get a ticket put in for a problem. There are not any answers in any forum that I have found, for my problem.

2 Likes

I think they laid off some GMs in the last round of cuts.

Most of it is automated now to save on payroll

9 Likes

You are wrong.

Any even more wrong. Well done.

What are you trying to ticket for? Maybe someone here, or in the CS forum, could help.

2 Likes

I have discussed this on this channel before. A few days ago. It is best discussed with Beast Master Hunters to understand my situation. The situation is I have lost the Spirit Beas, Gara. I nearly completed the quest to the very end of taming her. And then she did not appear at my side as usual. I have taming this spirit beast many times with my other characters so I know how the end of the quest is completed. But not this time.

Because there are very few people to answer them anyway.

2 Likes

No more ticket, the store is closed.

I dont know why it is difficult to start a ticket. Firstly, where is the page, button, or what ever that says, start your ticket here. ??? I have looked and looked page after page for the beginning process of starting a ticket.

1. Press ESC in the game.
  2. Click Support.
  3. Click on “My Tickets”
  4. Click on “Contact Support”
  5. Type in your issue.
  6. Continue through until you’ve exhausted all the automated responses from the murloc.
  7. If the murloc can’t help you then you can submit a ticket.
1 Like

Thank you Sorelai. I’ll give it try.

This post is why the “help” system is so unhelpful these days. Blizz would rather you put your problem on other players or 3rd party sites than try and fix themselves these days.

8 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

because most problems can be solved by other players or 3rd party sites, and it’s best (for their support costs) to avoid tickets on those issues.

that’s kind of the reality across services in general, not just with blizzard.

4 Likes

Right again

No, they did not. Last big cuts were 2019 and they did not lay off any of the CS team. The cuts were to the esports, publishing, community management, marketing, etc.

What is the issue? GMs are not able to help with all the things that customer might want. Some things are out of their hands.

EDIT

They don’t allow GMs to complete quests for you, except in very very rare circumstances if the Devs permit it. Even if it is caused by a bug.

If the quest can be repeated, they will have you reference a site like Wowhead to learn how to do the quest, or work around any glitches.

Then they should tell me , sorry, tuff sh====

They would not put it that way. They would politely refer you to outside references.

The best place to figure out if they can or can’t help is the Customer Support Forum. It has no GMs, but serves as an Information Desk. It can save a ton of time by helping folks know if the issue is something a GM can help with, and if so how to best put in a ticket.

They also have a helpful article on what GMs can and can’t do.

Mirasol, are you a employee of Blizz ? Sound like it.

1 Like

Nope. Colored Text are other players. I am a Customer Support/Tech Support MVP for Blizz across games. It means I volunteer when free to answer questions as best I can and point folks to resources like the knowledge base articles, recent Blue posts, etc. I have been doing that since 2013. I am also old so tend to talk that way.

I am also on the Community Council for 2022/early 2023 hence the gold text. That is just about feedback to Blizz on game topics.

1 Like

Small sanity check: are you in beastmaster spec?