Can't select a Last Hurrah quest

I wanted to do Seige of Dragonbane Keep on a few alts but I can’t selected. Every time I do, it refuses to give me the quest and tries to force the Zerelek Caverns quest on me.

I was under the impression that everything was awoken and we’d be able to select whichever quest we wanted.

11 Likes

I too am unable to select a Last Hurrah quest and seems like all events I’ve done so far have given me cache (of embers/storm/dreams) chest. Also I’m unable to get the Dream Surge Quest.

Edit:
I’m pretty sure the quest just never reset, I only see a “blue” reward for the grand hunt, and I can’t do the soup quest. Along with the dream surge quest, these were all last week’s events and did not reset on Tuesday along side the pre-patch going live.

I am having the same issue, auto selects the Zarelek Caverns quest for me which I dont want to do.

3 Likes

Yeah, its forcing Zaralek on everyone

1 Like

I’m also having this issue.
Also I have been having issues with the caches giving me old items from past seasons, and low item level items.
I completed the Last Hurrah yesterday on my druid, and got a 250 item level trinket.
Today I did a time rift and got a season three green item from the Cache of Embers for completing the time rift.
I mean, I know things are kinda borked from the patching and I think the majority of players have come to expect patch-shenanigans, but Blizzard, c’mon. Your father and I are very disappointed in you and we’re discussing sending you to bed without your bowl of ice cream tonight if you don’t fix things. lol

1 Like

Same exact issue, hopefully blizz is aware of it.

Also having issues. All Addons turned off.

4 Likes

I’m also having this issue, the box with the three choices flashes up on the screen and then the Zaralek quest comes up. With & without addons, on multiple characters.

At least you got the quest for Zaralek, I don’t even get that; It’s still stuck on last week’s “post finished” modeand any weekly event quest I finished last week thinks it’s already finished, despite not having done them since ~July 20th.

Also having this issue, thought it was a problem with addons but I’ve disabled any addon that could screw with the quest pop up and still it’s trying to push Zaralek Caverns.

Still bugged with reset it seems

1 Like

Yeah, came to say the same thing. Can’t select any option, it auto selects Zaralek for you.

1 Like

Been having the same gear issue as well on multiple alts, hoping to increase their ilvl but instead getting old season gear

Still bugged for me as well

I have this bug too. Been going on for a while. All addons turned off.

This bug was also reported here:

and here:

Today, I went to pick up the Last Hurrah quest. Like others above, it flashed a choice for a second, then pushed the Zaralek Caverns option. After declining several times, I was able to get the choice window to stay.

When I selected Dragonbane, the selection just didn’t take. The next time I clicked on Therazal, it returned to the previous behavior: flicker then push Zaralek.

1 Like

im having this problem to cant select

This is exactly what I’ve been seeing since the 24th, with addons or without. I delete my cache after every session.

I’m able to get the choice window to stay by having Therazal targeted and double-tapping “i” (interact with target), but none of the choice buttons work; the window disappears and the behavior persists.

I did an in-game bug report, and now I’m posting about it here.

Blizz can we get confirmation that you are aware of this and fixing? Being forced to do the zaralek quest two weeks in a row is lame, and then getting a ilevel 250 trinket for my efforts is just a slap in the face.

1 Like