Therazal weekly quest interface bug

Hey, returning player here. I left a couple weeks into the start of this season. When I try to interact with Therazal in Valdrakken to get one of the 3 weekly quests, the interface is bugging out and auto selecting Zaralek Caverns.

The UI to pick one of the three weeklies pops up for a few hundred milliseconds, and then the quest UI for accepting Zaralek shows. You couldn’t pay me to go do stuff in Zaralek, but regardless of that, I should still be able to choose either Dragonflight or The Emerald Dream, right?

I remember being able to choose any of the three even if they weren’t the awakened raid for the week, and now that all three are awakened I definitely should be able to pick any of the three, not be forced into Zaralek.

I have an unlisted youtube vid showing whats happening here: https://youtu.be/_vW08kkDKxI

This happens with 0 addons enabled and with the few addons I do have - the addons make no difference.

18 Likes

same thing happening with me as well. I turned off all addons and it keeps doing that.

2 Likes

Same. Once in a while it doesn’t autoselect the caverns and you can click a button, however the dragon isles and Amirdrassil buttons don’t do anything other than close the UI, no quest pops up as expected.

6 Likes

Yep, this is the exact same behavior I’ve seen.

6 Likes

I have the same issue!

1 Like

I am also having this issue and really don’t want to get stuck doing Zaralek as well.

2 Likes

Same issue. I’m on Mac, if that makes a difference.

1 Like

I am also having this same problem (persists through disabling all addons). On Windows, so likely not previous poster’s Mac :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Same thing happening here.

1 Like

Same for me. Has anyone found a fix for this yet?

I’m having this issue as well, on multiple characters. Very unfortunate for new alts.

i am also having the same issue. I was about to put in a ticket but wanted to confirm it wasn’t just me … id do anything to not have to head into the caverns lol

9 Likes

Same thing happening here.

Same same here, doesn’t matter which character, which realm, or if any addons are loaded

same here!

Happening to me as well. On a Mac, but it looks like it is effecting Windows people too.

Like some of the above people, tried it without mods, same issue occurred. So far this is the only issue I have run into with the patch, which actually isn’t that bad a problem.

Same exact issue here, running on windows 10 with an AMD GPU.
Tried disabling addons, logging in and out, restarting client, etc.
Bugged out.

I suppose it wouldn’t be patch week without alot of bugs. Im having the same issue as well with Windows.

Windows 10 here, WrA server, tried all the tricks, still an issue for all characters.

This is happening on multiple characters now for me. BugSack is not capturing any errors.