Can't select a Last Hurrah quest

This is happening to me and all my alts as well. Frustratingly, it shows the selection screen first and jumps right past it. Even with all addons disabled.

If they’re trying to force the same quest on everyone purposefully I wish they’d give some clarification.

Two weeks in and still an issue. At least I can do most of the activities from all ‘Last Hurrah’ quests as awakened and get the extra chests and rewards, so it’s not too much of a loss. Geared up my priest and hunter between Radiant events for max gearing. It is still annoying though for those whose time is limited and want to choose the activity.

After reset today, I still have this issue. I really dont want to do zaralek.

Same, last week and today all toons

Two resets before The War Within and this is being ignored.

Great.

Happening to me too

Has anyone done this Zaralek quest that can confirm rewards? Worked fine for all my toons last week. This week I’m afraid I’ll get some crap green reward like when it was messed up before. I’d go ahead and do Zaralek if I knew the rewards were correct.

can’t really confirm, some of the “cache” chest (dreams, ember, storm) are randomly dropping Season 3 gear on my alts and on alt characters for friends.

it’s still doing this and honestly I’m at the point that if Blizz doesn’t fix this then i just refuse to do that weekly at all. I’m ok with robbing the box or the caverns but I absolutely HATE TIME RIFTS with a passion by this point. Doesn’t matter if I tag the boss gate first or whatever the murder hobos get in before me and second I load in boss is dead I get zero credit and I must waste hours trying again and again till only like very few people online to do it then maybe I get my chance. They need to fix this bs now as I refuse to touch time rifts anymore… they’re zero fun for me as all they do is waste my time and tick me off. Last three weeks I wanted to do Emerald dream as I like that set…forced Zaralek set and I’m through with that set…never touching it again. I should not be forced to do something that actually annoys me this dang much in a video game. I’d sooner try to beat borderlands without ever using a gun or try to beat a mythic raid without any gear than touch time rifts anymore…that’s how sick of them I am by this point. Fix the dang weekly choice so I never have to touch that garbage again already

I have signed up for this quest about 30 time. Every time i get to Tyrhold Reservoir There is no one there. I can not get this quest to start. Even after choosing who I will aid this week. Every Video I have watched and everyone i have gotten info from says and shows people there when they get to thyhold reservoir. Please Please Please help me on this.

So . . . final week of DF and you couldn’t be bothered to fix this?

1 Like

Hate to necro a thread, but I’m having the same issue as of 8/15/24. Not sure what changed but I haven’t had the problem until recently.

I wasted about 1,000 hours of my life with Remix, then returned to retail last week and no-lifed my way through the pre-patch event, this week I swapped back to retail for the first time in about 2 months and found this bug greeting me in Valdrakken. Didn’t want to do Researchers Under Fire or Time Rifts, but as bugs go, it was tolerable until the catastrophic memory leak plaguing 11.0.2 started ruining things for me and half my group. Nothing makes a player consider another MMO like doing a quest you didn’t want to do while the game client keeps bricking your machine.

1 Like

Still broken. When i can get the window to stay open, it simply wont let me choose anything but zaralek. The other buttons wont work.

You will do Zerelek Caverns and you will like it

The same happened with me. I will wait for the reset tomorrow and see if it changes anything.

Sadly I just picked up the weekly quest on 3 different toons… tried disabling all addons, abandoning and readding the quest, etc. and it STILL forces me into Zalarek/Time Rift/Suffusion camp no matter what I do. Looks like this will not be fixed before TWW launch. Oh well… at least it’s the last week.

Managed to get a proper selection screen on a mage alt, but went with Zaralek anyways, coz no fun soloing stuff.

Ah, you didn’t truly explore the fine edges of this bug.

If you had, in fact, chosen one of the other offerings besides Zaralek, you would have discovered that you were not offered a quest. Nothing. Nil. Not an electronic sausage.

The selection dialogue would close and you would be looking at nothing. And then you could ping the NPC once again and admit defeat, but only after that one last futile attempt to escape.

1 Like