Can't list M+ group

i believe you need the authenticator now to post them

Can we have a blue post please?

3 Likes

I still can’t run M+ which is my primary content. Really frustrating watching everybody else able to play but I still can’t.

3 Likes

I am still having this problem and bug report isn’t getting feedback.

2 Likes

No, I don’t want to have to give away a lot of personal information and go through verifying steps to Play a DUNGEON in a 15 year old MMO.

3 Likes

Blizzard has responded in this thread :

They’re working on a fix!

2 Likes

Well they better hurry it up!

4 Likes

Hadn’t received any notifications for a while and was hoping it had been fixed.

The hope was misplaced.

2 Likes

Amen, brother trying to spread this around so more people see it

2 Likes

At this rate I am worried we wont be able to push our own keys at all this week. Stares at my +8 Grimrail

2 Likes

Could always ask how much the carry groups would charge to list your key for you.

But that’s the absurdity of the policy.

1 Like

8/6/22 and I can’t list my Grimrail Depot key. I just gave in and got their stupid authenticator, yet I still cannot list it.

1 Like

Yea the Authenticator dosen’t actually fix it either, I decided that I’d try to get keys done by playing with a friend; we did a Kara key and then it upgraded to a Grimrail and now he can’t queue.

Very epic

1 Like

Getting conflicting reports on this then.

Which doesn’t bode well. Would indicate this could be a much more difficult issue.

1 Like

Did you have both the Authenticator AND SMS on?

No, I can’t get those and you don’t need them to post your key, it is broken

1 Like

Anyone seeing any carry adds?

Oddly gone. Don’t think I’ve seen that in years other than right after a reset.

Ah. Well right now only those with both Authenticator and SMS can post their keys. If you don’t have both you can’t do custom text and the Iron Docks/Grimrail and both Mechagon keys are broke. Those with both active can post fine though.

I don’t see any either o.O I saw them earlier today but none now. Weirdd… maybe they back end are blocking ‘WTS’ and ‘CARRY’ words.

I wish if they found a fix they’d let everyone use custom text again :frowning:

Its weird I was able to list my +14 Gambit and Did it in time +2 and now I have Worshop +16 and can’t list my key.
But with my other toon I have Iron Docks +2 and cant list either my keys.
and I can’t install the Authenticator on my phone because its not postpaid strange…

1 Like