Can we please have a new race for demon-hunters?

Dont need more Demon Hunters lorewise. Legion is defeated and we only take care off small pockets that remained.

So dont come trying to steal our jobs we barely have any left. Business got so stale we had to stay with our faction.

^ Correct

:croissant:

^ Correct

:croissant:

All starting areas are changing. Bolvar will be making the new DKs, so WE the existing DHs can make the new DHs.

Dont we not know the ritual? My understanding was that only illidan knew how to preform the ritual correctly.

Im not against it or anything, id love to play a nightborne or draenei demon hunter, but we would need someone who knows the ritual.

1 Like

I am sorta sorry to even jump into these waters… cause they’re dangerous, and troll infested, but, I hope blizzard never makes a different class for DH’s, I understand expanding DK’s for Shadowlands, given how it can occur. Though DH’s were created for a specific task, by a specific set of rules, and if the Illidan book is anything akin to the “lore” of the class? VERY…Very few survived becoming actual demon hunters, I totally respect the desire to want them as other races, though truthfully, demon hunters are a “dying race” when one of us goes, we “lose” that from our ranks lore wise…

2 Likes

Please link this source.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=296012/new-shadowlands-leveling-path-exiles-path-starting-zone-choose-your-expansion

Seems like there was also an option to level the old zones if you’ve done Exile’s Reach before or are an existing player.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295982/all-races-can-be-death-knights-in-shadowlands-starting-zone-details

There’s that talking about a short quest for new DKs specifically as well.

Are you kidding? Watch the panels from blizzcon.

The arrogance is strong in this one.

Please don’t summon Gnomest by mentioning this…

4 Likes

Stay classy.

I mean, I’m not arguing that there are a lot of DHs out there, but dude, I hope you have some plexiglass windows for that glass house you’re living in.

I’m not your P.A., google it yourself. And how do you not know about this? I mean did you not watch any of the Blizzcon WoW panels? At all?

It’s a reasonable request. Honestly, this is one of the main reasons I don’t enjoy playing Demon Hunters, and always end up deleting them.

Illidan only trained Elves in the way of the Illidari for 2 reasons.

1: Without intervention, Elves will simply live forever.

2: Illidan is close-minded about Elven superiority.

Given those two rules, If the Illidari wanted to continue in Illidan’s footsteps and train new Recruits, I feel like the obvious candidates are Nightborne and Void Elves. The Sister species of the already existing race of demon hunters.

1 Like

Yes! I hate the way nelves look and I don’t play very much Horde! Also, just not an elf fan in general! I’d love to see draenei and orc DHs! I think it would make sense lore-wise.

Gnomest has been summoned! Well, at least through me because I know Gnomest and Gnomest wanted to remind everybody of her Fel Tinker thread!

Gnome and Goblin DH’s need to be a thing.

2 Likes

The only DH races that would interest me is the Void Elves and the Nightborne.

Only because they are what we already have, but have INFINITELY better customization options compared to Nelves and Belves.

I think the problem there is that in WOW, elves seem to only be able to be addicted to one type of magic at a time. Also, as I said before, Void Elves were never in Outland so would never have been volunteering or recruited. I guess Blizz could just do anything and say it was due to the Bronze dragonflight messing with the timelines. I hope they don’t though and just keep that stuff in alternate realities.