Can we just move on and accept that there wont be RDF

Nope. They said they wanted to change dual spec. We raged. They caved.

They said they were not going to enable faction and race changes due to muh community. We raged. They caved.

Brian’s entire WOTLK big change is muh no LFD, so he’s not gonna cave immediately on that. To do so would require a level of humiliation and humbling that he isn’t capable of quite yet, but I’m sure with continued rage and pressure he will submit.

So no, we will not move on. Now is the time to rage.

21 Likes

I don’t know if auto-updating is a good thing, because that’s exactly what the Bulletin Board addon does and the result of this auto-update (especially on mega servers) is that it wont stop moving and its gonna get hard to click. What exactly filtering options are missing? The requirement to post in the LFG Channel is something that needs some work ofc, especially cause people wants to actually sh1t-chat in /1 (as I’ve seen on PTR). The lack of initiative to lead a group is present in current Bulletin Board meta aswell, but you’ll get enough players willing to on live servers.

But there’s been rage for months now. More intense rage than there was for dual spec and faction/race changes.

And it hasn’t done anything yet. Why would it now?

Exactly. I’m questing in eastern kingdom but I get an invite to blackfathom deeps? It’s just not happening. Travel time would take longer than the dungeon itself.

Once in TBC all dungeons are accessible in 5 minutes or less so this is really most important for level 1 to 60 content

I don’t reply to trolls. Sorry bloomy! Find your dopamine elsewhere!

5 Likes

You don’t reply to posts that dismantle your logic, you mean.

2 Likes

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

I have a dream that one day down in Azeroth the little Body 1s and Body 2s will be able to join hands in the Random Dungeon Finder.

1 Like

You can think that if you like. We both know what you are.

3 Likes

Why are you so concerned about people continuing to share their thoughts and opinions? If anything you should be promoting people to share their thoughts and opinions so you don’t lost people to debate.

1 Like

Just further incentivizes people on lower population server’s to move to a mega server, really.

1 Like

It’s kind of needed, at least a refresh every little while, otherwise you have to pay even more attention to it and not the game - something anti-RDF posters constantly begrudge about RDF.

Item level, dungeon, role, etc.

How are we going to suddenly have more players willing to lead, when we don’t have them now?

Seems you’ve missed my point entirely.

That’s the problem. There’s no debate to be had with those that simply “rage”.

1 Like

If people simply accepted ‘you think you do, but you don’t’ this forum wouldn’t even exist.

Bro, don’t get caught up in his wheel of trolling. Note how he latches on like a monkey to anyone taking him seriously and derails the conversation from the actual topic at hand. The dude simply wants to egg people on under the guise of “debate”. He used to troll the arena forums in the same way until everyone there figured out that he was a troll and now just openly mock him whenever he posts.

Just laugh at him and move on. Engaging this clown seriously is not productive.

Also retail is dead because the raids suck, and everything is a chore, doing torghast twice a week on your main + alts then do every single campaign questline to unlock rewards/skills to make your character better in high hopes of getting over the extremely hard raids that were designed for the top 1% of players, then the constant arbitrary time sinks that are also hard, then the loot system is absolutely trash, then spent the entire time telling its own player base they cannot change the dog water system mechanic known as covenants, and if you decided to change said covenants you loose all the progress that you had already done, and have to start over. Im good, i dont see how RDF has ruined Retail. Rewarding the same type of gear from Raid finder to mythic raids did ruin the game.

The idea of having some kind of RDF for pre-wrath dungeons is fine for me. Levelling alts should be efficient, as we already did this content before. I don’t dig the idea of having RDF for wrath tho. I’ve never played wrath before since I started late in wow, and I want to experience the world, know where the dungeons are. Feels more alive to me, same way as TBC feels. A dungeon/raid entrance without anyone on it is just depressing for me, same way as a dead MMO.

That is not what was said. There is no currently in the Blue post. You added that to give the prospect it might get added later. It’s not going to happen. Blizz is obsessed with pushing their horrible little LFG tool and their egos won’t let them throw it in the trash where it belongs and use an authentic Wrath tool made from competent developers 13 years ago.

Removing the teleport but having the RDF tool would be a fine compromise.

Honestly if we get RDF at some point, mainly halfway or near the end I’d like it. Because we all know building dungeon groups once people have raid gear and no longer need them is just awful.

Heroics die off when uld comes out, the only Heroic youll find is the daily and thats it, then people switch to raid logging.