Can we just move on and accept that there wont be RDF

Just use your filtering options correctly and this isn’t an issue. Im on a mega server and never had this problem.

I don’t know if they’ll add it for launch, they seem pretty confident on this matter. Maybe they’ll add on later phases, but to me its just hopium. That’s why I said we should move on…

They will put in RDF halfway through the classic expansion. I think they don’t want people spamming it to level to 80 instead of questing in the new zones

Adding my support for RDF at launch though!

Just, “moving on” is the dumbest thing you can do in this situation. It’s like saying to just, “move on” because the internet is flooded with the political strategy of saying, “Dems already lost, don’t even bother to vote”.

No, right now is the best time to keep going.

I don’t intend to just “accept it”.

No RDF on a small/medium server makes the game nearly unplayable, especially for leveling alts. I’m not paying a truckload of money to move my characters (and ask an entire guild of long time friends to do the same) because Blizz can’t get over their own ego on this issue.

No RDF = No Sub

This is Shadowlands 2.0, the community is overwhelmingly sharing concerns in beta and they’re completely ignoring it. They’ll eventually cave and “listen to the community” but just like BFA, and just like SL, it’ll be too little too late.

Dragonflight could be fun, but this abomination of Wrath is already exhausting and we haven’t even gotten on the boats yet.

12 Likes

With their track record of changing their minds…no.

If they had any solid reasoning besides the idea that we’re all somehow finding our besties while organizing groups and having the two closest people fly to the summoning stone…then maybe.

But rational people know that this only hurts classic Wrath and the reality of the majority player base.

Blizzard can always prove that wrong and simply poll people from the Wrath classic launcher.

But they won’t because they know what the result will show; that they continue to ignore the community in favor of actions that allow them to sell more microtransactions.

2 Likes

say it louder for the lurkers in the back!

No, no one has to reply to you to prove you wrong. You just already are.

zzz Bloom taking another L.

2 Likes

Well put.

/10char

This doesn’t prove anything wrong and it doesn’t answer my question.

The removal of RDF caused more backlash than any other decision they’ve ever changed their mind on.

If they haven’t changed their minds on RDF yet due to the months of backlash, what makes you think they will with a few more months of backlash?

Can you answer the question or not?

Blizzard devs are enjoying the forum seethe it brings them joy and laughs.

So keep making threads

1 Like

In your first comment you mention the rage behind no faction/race change, and follow it up with “hasn’t done anything.”

Blizzard has changed their minds on that.

Because they just did with race/faction change.

Stop dropping your Ls all over the place.

“we will not be releasing RDF… AT THIS TIME…”

Enough said.

No Empathy. I’m talking about the rage for RDF. The rage for RDF was more intense than the rage for faction/race changes.

And yet, Blizzard hasn’t folded on RDF.

Please actually read my posts that you are replying to.

Ok, and you realize that RDF has received probably one hundred times more backlash than race/faction change? Why do you think they caved on race/faction changes and not RDF, despite there being a disproportionate amount of more backlash?

Someone else strawmanning me and not reading my posts is not me taking an L.

That’s not even what they said… did you even read it?

This is what they said. There’s no “at this time”. They have no plans to add the random dungeon finder, PERIOD.

2 Likes

I still refuse to give up the fight!

2 Likes

I feel the same. Its time to transition from trying to get RDF in game, to improving the tool we are getting in game

Bloomsday Bloomsday Bloomsday.

You can emulate being a brick wall all you want, we all know who you are.

Blizzard says no to thing A.

Players get mad.

Blizzard says no to thing B.

Players get mad.

Blizzard then changes their minds on thing A.

Then Bloomsday comes in and tries to convince everyone around that players getting mad at thing A did nothing and thus getting mad at thing B will do nothing, despite Blizzard changing their minds on thing A.

Sorry that I had to break it down to this basic level of comprehension, but you require it.

Hold the L.

5 Likes

I refuse to use this tool. If my guild can’t help me then I guess I don’t really need it.

While I appreciate you shifting goal posts after realizing you read incorrectly, I’d still like you to try and answer my questions. My questions again:

Can you answer them or no?

Absolutely. So many more groups would form and so many more conversations would happen with RDF while leveling opposed to solo questing for days. In no way does this change improve anyone’s social experience.

1 Like