Can we get more LGBT+ Pride pins on the store?

I do know what it was, and by now so does everyone else, despite the efforts of GamerGaters to make their harassment campaign seem like some type of movement for ethics in game journalism!

No you don’t. It was never an alt-right movement, nor a harassment campaign. It was an online movement to reduce unethical practices in the video game industry. It also works to resist the encroachment of video game industry of social justice politics.

To see it as an Alt-Right harassment campaign movement is insane. Especially since FBI has already closed the case on this due to no evidence. :point_down:

(The source is down now, but it’s on the internet somewhere preserved in some form. Including Rags’s video " How NBC Slandered Gaming" at the 8:28 point where you can see the article).

… I also don’t know why you’re dragging in Gamergate when this thread has nothing to do with it either, and in 2022 no less.

You’re linking a tweet by a guy named One Angry Gamer to try to prove it isn’t a hate movement?! I’m not going to click on that, I already know what it says, and my Twitter account is probably in that thread, arguing against the hateful alt-right GGers years ago. Not having “actionable evidence” of a crime doesn’t prove it isn’t alt-right or a harassment campaign!

I mentioned GG because anyone accusing other people of being right-wing trolls while speaking approvingly of GG is probably definitely a right-wing troll!

One angry gamer is a website name where that article came from.

Then i guess you don’t need to be correct.

If there’s no actionable evidence which caused the FBI to close the case, it’s not a crime then.

You’re free to have this opinion, but you’re not owed agreement.

Because you don’t have any better arguments or can’t find a way to actually rebutt or respond what he has said by staying on topic with that comment? (which by the by, i have and i’m pretty left leaning), or use something that is actually relevant?

Talonel from Area 42 has never said anything about Gamergate in his 4 posts here. Infact, nobody has until you did.

If you’re referring to the tauren that Good Talonel (Area 42) has quoted, neither did he either.

It’s mentioned in the first post in his posting history! If someone thinks GG was good, they can’t pretend to have a problem with right-wing trolls! In fact they’re probably trolling by saying that actual gay people who support social justice and stuff like that (like me) are right-wing!

I don’t know pet, it doesn’t sound like he’s pro harassment or alt-right here. Plus if it’s just trolling, i don’t know why you’re taking it as seriously then. :thinking:

In comparison, i did find this comment of yours, and honestly, it seems a bit more harassment then Owicani has ever said given how quick you are to slap a label on people… :point_down:

You know Pet, instead of using your feelings and just sperging out into a gaming journalist :tm:, you can just simply prove him wrong by linking the history to that town. Or just say what i’ve said. “Names doesn’t exactly translate to the contents of their character”.

Also, do you really want to talk about other people’s post history as well call other people trolls, when you have this laughable bit of laughter is in your history? :point_down:

Riiiiiiiiiight… and i have a consistent sleep schedule. Top Kek. :laughing:

Also this bit of questionable-ness. :point_down:

None of those two things are the same. People can have a problem with trolls (Right wing, or Left wing even) and think Gamergate is good or not.

…That’s because some of the LGBT people are actually right leaning. Their not all completely left leaning. They choose it. You can choose which politics you like. LGBT people are people after all and they get to make their own decisions.

And if you say “i’m trolling you” or saying “their filled with self hate if they do that” then you’re admitting that you don’t see LGBT as real people with their own thoughts and decisions and it’s pretty bigoted to imply that.

LGBT people can be anything they want, just like straight people. End of story.

Also not sure if you’ve noticed but Conservatives also believe in social justice. :point_down:

:joy: :rofl: I’m literally lol’ing in real life with you guys trying to figure out which Talonel is which and who’s the “good” and “bad” one. Pure entertainment. I’m still trying to figure out why it matters?

Yeah, but I still wouldn’t want to support business in China. They have serious human rights issues.

I’m gay AF but I don’t need pride pins in a video game to affirm what I like in the bedroom. Hard pass.

1 Like

Since all this stuff in the store is made in China they are still having supply chain issues which would take them much longer to order more from China.

He might be a troll and you might dislike his posts… as a lot of people do… but what you said was still incredibly inappropriate.

:man_shrugging:

It is! I also have the push mower to clear the edging called Artax!

Best mother’s day gift ever, even has a cup holder. I’m weird and have always liked cutting the lawn, it’s cathartic. Put on some tunes and go.

1 Like

Well at least you’re beginning to get this joke i keep on making by having a giggle at it. Came from a long way from you being confused at it to just simply laughing at it. :slight_smile:

…Easy come, easy go. :man_facepalming:

I don’t know how after 29 days you still don’t get that joke (which you have to be pretty darn slow to not get that joke after all that time)… but allow me to explain it to you even though it shouldn’t be.

The joke behind it was, there was somebody with a name “Talonel” but their on a different account, realm, guild and appearance even, and he’s has different (and non hateful) opinions from Talonel Frostmourne and agrees with the people who are telling both you and Talonel, to knock off with inciting hatred with LGBT. Hence why i’ve called Talonel Wyrmrest, “Good Twin” back then, while the Talonel we know is the “Evil twin”.
Also, it’s no longer twins, it’s triplets because there was another Talonel.

There, now you know the joke.

And if you’re trying to say “Nuh, you’re wrong, they did say it…” Only Pet said Gamergate here first, and the tauren in that quote, said it elsewhere. Gamergate isn’t even relevant to this conversation and i don’t know why he’s derailing a topic for that just as much you’re detailing a topic with school shooting or windmills.

Also, also… Going back to what you’ve said here … :point_down:

This hasn’t occured to me until now, but while i trying to find out what the hell you were talking about on who this “Mr 45” guy is who said something like that at the time, now i’ve realized you’re talking about Mister Trump.

Yes, Trump said a stupid thing. He always does that.

I will say though, it is pretty funny to imagine Trump having this deep seeded hatred against Windmills and wanted to protect the birds apparently. Not to mention, hearing him say “I never understand wind” while proclaiming to studied it better then anything else is just pure gold. :laughing:

But to use that to say all right leaners or wingers are illogical because Trump said that is absolutely silly. I mean lest we forget about this stupid thing said by ‘Mr. 44’ here… :point_down:

Well, it’s the perfect weekend for a vacation.

Wow I think they are an insufferable shmuck and should of gotten a long forum vacation long ago but even I wouldn’t say anything that vitriolic about anyone including them.

You didn’t even read my OP it appears. I collect pins, and would have liked some Warcraft flavored Pride pins for my collection.

Hard pass.

Say what you want Trump is right about the windmills. They kill birds, it takes wind to get them operational,they cost alot to make, and it takes oil and so called fossil fuels to make and maintenance all these windmills. We would be better not making them at all if these people truly believe in man made climate global warming.

1 Like

4 months necro

Ignore this post past this message.

ty

Please do something about this person bumping/necroing their old threads from months ago with a “new” character. The forum spam is getting old.

Looking at their post history if you still think they aren’t a troll, you’re blind.

1 Like