Too many haters, too many instigators

You could have just agreed it was a sexual thing instead of writing a bunch of convoluted vomit to mask the simplicity behind it.

to many master baters

This is most often the case.

2 Likes

Lol it’s literally a tool developed for inclusion. Didn’t have to read much to understand that.

:clown_face:

So tell me what factors they are applying these on without referring to the article

Ignore does wonders.

Have you considered they arent trying to stir the pot but they sincerely just want to play the game without being inundated with real world politics regardless of what side of any issue they stand on?

I am pro 2nd amendment but if Blizzard started constantly running storylines and pushing the 2nd amendment in game I would find it silly.

Maybe instead of assuming anyone who disagrees with you is simply a bad actor - you could take a moment, employ some empathy, and try to understand their point of view?

People just stir the pot needlessly with the LGBTQ stuff and the diversity…I don’t get frustrated with it for the reasons those people probably think I do.

I get frustrated with the topic because I simply don’t see how it matters in a game. I mean its not a sex game, (I know I know there’s the weird folks that do the ERP stuff but I mean the game is not INTENDED to be a sex game) , you play a bunch of pixels do quests, kill monsters, pvp, raid or do instances…

So if my character in my mind is straight, gay, bi, queer, trans…like how are the pixels different? How do I play the character differently? Does the rotation change if I want my character to be gay in game?

I just don’t get it.

So I say again – it doesn’t matter. That’s why its frustrating, those topics sow discontentment and distraction – for what? This isn’t a forum for Congressional representation, views don’t go to the White House or your State’s Governor’s office to influence a change in law or anything like that?

1 Like

Need less hate - more slothes

1 Like

games are the imagination of real people because that’s who imagines them.

Couldn’t wait for Sunday, OP?

I could care less what boxes a character checks… I don’t give a rip what they do when they’re off screen. I’m not here to develop a relationship with them, or have fantasy dreams about them. I’m here to be a murder hobo and collect your gray items.

I remember a time when I could play a game and not have the preferences of a character thrown in my face. And games were much more popular then too… So what they are doing now is doing harm to the gaming industry. Not fixing it.

If you ever go to the actual Blizzard headquarters in Irvine, all you will see are straight white middle aged males, straight light skinned middle aged and young Asians, maybe like 1% of what I saw when I was there was a female and I saw only 1 ethnic person and he was guarding the gate. They dont practice what they preach, that’s 100% for sure.

Idgaf who is making the game as long as it’s fun. Put a three eyed purple ostrich in raid designs, if they’re the best at their job idc.

Ah yes, the classic just hire everyone for “diversity”

I dont see why all you people play the game if all you do is badmouth the company back to back to back. All the threads are all about how WoW is dying or how DF looks bad or about how this or that sucks or how Classic fails or anything else you can say to complain. No and I do see what I described everytime I have been there. There are lots of Asians who work for Blizzard and yet I see you people complaining about it being too Asian themed. Almost all my friends irl are Asian. Go visit California sometime.

The demographics of the Irvine area reflect the demographics of the Blizzard work force there. They dont go out of their way to hire certain people. If you are qualified then you get a job, if you are not then you dont. Simple as that. People who work there do so because they want to work there. Blizzard does not go out of their way to hire anybody.

Its not about what you are. Its about what you can do. There are a lot of trans people in California, thousands if not tens of thousands. So statistically speaking there is going to be at least one trans person who works there or is looking at doing so.

Quit getting mad just because there is a little bit of everything working at Blizzard right now. Cuz yes, this was mocking

You do realize I’m mocking you and your post right? You literally complained that you mostly saw middle aged white men while at Blizzard.

Also I love how you made up statements about me complaining about the game being too “Asian” show me that post bro

1 Like

You call everyone an alt of mine that has the opposite opinion of you. I’m living rent-free in your head apparently…

The most hilarious thing about all of this is that everything Blizzard has done and been caught doing the past 3 years is EXACTLY what Gamergate said was going to happen before Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn convinced you all it was just a bunch of angry incels. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How those two still have a platform is beyond me. They’re a joke.

1 Like