Pride month is coming soon. In-game ideas and suggestions

Well…this proves one thing

Outrage sells

1 Like

The leaked opinion undermines the legal foundation of the ruling that legalized gay marriage—in fact it even undermines the ruling that banned states from enacting laws against gay sex, which states were allowed to have until like 2001.

How are people still disputing that the Holocaust wasn’t just something that happened to Jewish people when any history textbook will tell you nearly half of the people who died in it weren’t even Jewish?! Many of them were other types of minorities! Some of them were gay!

Organizations for Holocaust survivors used to not want to even have anything to do with gay Holocaust survivors; a lot of their memoirs (including those of Pierre Seel, Josef Kohout, etc.) couldn’t be published for decades because they would’ve incriminated themselves (since being gay was still illegal after the war), plus everyone was homophobic back then, including most other survivors, so nobody would’ve wanted to read their memoirs!

I ended this with you last night.

I was talking to Tuullnn, so unless you are him I’d kindly ask you to stop talking to me as a whole.

Thanks.

1 Like

Why do you feel the need to inject your or others sexual preferences into it?

1 Like

this guy is a troll but he is right about this part. The Alito opinion has the chance to undermine tons of human rights, and the way the current legislation is with how many republicans will act petty even over flags in the capitol sneaking it into bills I have no faith that anything will get passed.

I’m actually right about everything, not just that part

1 Like

and I’m a saudi arabian oil prince that needs help moving a large amount of cash.

Well as a Nigerian prince id be glad to help you

Prince ea right ? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

To be frank, I’ve not been following what you’ve been posting throughout this thread.

I have no idea what you’re referring to. I’ve not once make a comparison to that or mentioned that at all.

That’s good to know. It’s always good to educate yourself on important topics. A bit narcissistic to say you know more than me but I’m not here to judge.

I’m not debating anyone, I’m just giving my feedback and opinion. This thread gets a lot of comments that would be deemed phobic by most standards. Don’t make those comments and I won’t point them out. :man_shrugging:

Your local Nigerian prince would like you to give me your bank info

Nice try FBI…

Ah yes an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

1 Like

And you replied.

It’s funny, you respond to everything I say but don’t follow it at all or remember what you put out there yourself in the slightest?

Weird. Oh and this one was just icing on the cake!

I wonder why people feel the way the do about you? :cry:

2 Likes

I would never! Im a totally real totally respectable Nigerian prince

1 Like

I’m sick of all these big bashes you have planned. Instead, it’s going to be Lewis and Clark History month!

1 Like

Followed by shark week

2 Likes

SO…these concern trolls have had ample time to bring this up since they’re “so concerned about violence directed at the LGBT+ community”, yet not a single one of them have brought up the fact that today is Harvey Milk Day.

No, they’d rather tear down the Jewish experience in blatant anti-Semitic rants instead of actually pointing out valid historical situations about how far we’ve actually come in providing equal rights for all U.S. Citizens and most of the Free World.

4 Likes

You’re taking a lot of time to try and prove me wrong on literally everything I say. You could move on at any point but you still decide to come here to “make a point” :roll_eyes:.

Yes I saw some of your replies but not all of them because I don’t follow you around. From what I read, I don’t agree with you on a lot, but that’s okay, because it’s your opinion. But the difference is, I’m not actively lurking one forum poster to try and prove them wrong at every step.

You got me, all gay people have Harvey Milk Day marked on their calendars and are required to make a post on the WoW forums acknowledging it before 2:55 PM EST or they’re lying about being gay!