Can we get account wide ignore?

Well looks like Blizzard are going to do something about it eventually, will be interesting to see what kind of system they came up with.

I will pick a new forum alt when the time comes.

Just remember, a leopard can’t change it’s spots.

10 Likes

You and others like you will reveal yourselves again because unless a person actually wants to change for the better then does self improvements you will still be you, talk how you do, act how you do, overshare, etc.

8 Likes

FTFY

Do you remember the last thread where you tried to be clever, switching to ‘anonymous’ alts? I do. Do you remember how many minutes it took everyone to figure out it was just you on another sockpuppet character?

5 Likes

only a matter of time
/heroic good guy laugh

Just more smoke screen.

Man, I just can’t wait for some people to find out whether they enjoy the taste of crow.

4 Likes

Since their response hasn’t changed it’ll be awhile.

If ever. :person_shrugging:

well good news all around. Hopefully sooner than later but I dont know what blizz capacity is in the forums. So til then I’m just here helping by bumping this thread up when our trolls supporters are slow to bump the thread :wink:

2 Likes

Hahah, how’s that crow pie tasting? Denial is not just a river.

5 Likes

Never seen such a sad and pathetic attempt to deny something. Literal direct evidence that they’re working on making positive changes:

“it’s just smoke and mirrors. They didn’t actually say anything different from the last time they said they want to make forum changes, so they’re not really doing anything”.

I hope that diploma from clown school was cheap.

3 Likes

heck yeah!

get over yourself

5 Likes

Could mean a new forum, if so hope they give classic characters their forums so they can’t troll retail discussions. We’ll find out when the time comes!

2 Likes

I just wouldn’t get my hopes up on a non answer.

My position or stance hasn’t changed.

Yep! All I want for xmas is this forum to work like the other Blizzard forums. I don’t know if I will get my wish in time for xmas, but someday I think my dreams will come true.

Account wide ignore, account wide flags/likes, account wide trust level, etc.

ALL THE THINGS! :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

13 Likes

And, AND, it’s proof that all the rabbling has been heard. People kept saying, “Why do you guys have these threads, just because you keep saying something doesn’t mean they’ll do anything about it, you should just stop being annoying,” but squeaky wheels get grease.

I’m just so glad that they’re aware of the problems, they agree that they’re problems, and they intend to do something about it when time and the budget allows. I can be patient, I just want to know that they know.

5 Likes

They have known for years honestly. I know they have. It is just that changes to things that are not in game, esp things that are not on fire, take forever. Glacial pace, not even Blizzard Soon.

3 Likes

you_keep_using_that_word.gif

2 Likes

“Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Librarian, Dawn of War.

1 Like