Can we get account wide ignore?

I wish I could but the post was deleted. It was some Vulpera though.
Nor can I post photo’s anyway.

“Yea I can’t prove it, but it was 100% totally real bro, trust me”

Brool Story Co

3 Likes

I mean the entire topic got canned lol. You want me to ask the mods if they can restore it for you?

play stupid games win dumb prizes

5 Likes

I mean… so? How does that change the OP’s post and intention? One person says something spicy so you just throw the baby out with the bathwater?

Newsflash: some people just suck, and their sexual orientation or gender preference has nothing to do with it.

2 Likes

Im just asking you to back up your claims

Pretty easy to just make up whatever you want, like this

Ion sends me whispers in game saying how much he loves me daily, but since the chat history gets wiped I can’t prove it, but you have to believe me

2 Likes

I see where this is going…

This isn’t about “that” thread, it’s switch of tactics to get this thread shut down.

Keep on topic please.

3 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/459571679568592896/972961950738837504/unknown.png?ex=656ce86d&is=655a736d&hm=c6ed2569242a7f2dbba59c38fcf202effd522e0c5eb43e51ccdde65aab53e915&

4 Likes

Prove that I am trying to get this thread shut down.

There’s plenty of times where you guys stirred off-topic too. :thinking:

Plus, you rarely back up anything so you guys just say “words” too.

Not you specifically, but enough of this.

1 Like

The very fact you are trying to derail the thread is proof enough.

2 Likes

Alright.

As a result of last night there is undeniable proof that the forums mechanisms are being abused to shut down casual discussions, when posters twisted the posts title out of context just to be offended.

How is account wide ignores going to stop that from happening?

1 Like

The burden of proof lies with you. You cited that account-wide ignore would be bad based on the events of last night. Citation bloody needed.

3 Likes

Can we get a NOTES section added to our Ignore function.

I don’t always remember why I ignore people… I’m old and cranky!

3 Likes

Pfffffhahaha.

2 Likes

It’s not, reporting threads or claimed abuse of the report system is not the scope of the discussion nor is it relevant. We want the ability to ignore the player, not the characters they post on.

4 Likes

Not sure if they’d do that but sometimes I ‘save’ a post if I want to remember exactly what someone said. Cause I forget aLOT. It works fine as long as the post doesn’t get deleted.

1 Like

I just think it’s unfair that one thread as harmless as that was shut down but the other one is still up. Why can’t you have both? Like I said someone came in swinging immediately to him and went bad like 10 posts in.

It wasn’t harmless.

6 Likes

As I recall, multiple of those threads specifically said only straight people were allowed

So, far from harmless when its open discrimination

2 Likes