Can we get account wide ignore?

Yeah that’s the one!
Didn’t he start a bunch of angry rants calling everyone tryhards or something

1 Like

Yeah especially back in SL beta when people were asking for BLizz to pull the rip cord on covenants

Good call.

I’ve always been in favor of more accessable and more casual content in general, but there’s just a nicely creative way of phrasing that like a christmas bow

Thank you for this. So the good news is, you can flag sockpuppet replies as “inappropriate” since it violates the CoC.

4 Likes

we can all go back to taking the abuse now i suppose

1 Like

See for me if someone says things like that it’s funny,

Like South Park levels for example you know that show is so offensive it’s actually very funny, if someone made a comment like that I’d just laugh it off

After reading some stuff about you and what you have said, it’s well deserved.

1 Like

I’d put trolling if I suspect trolling, but I’ll only flag something as inappropriate if it gets needlessly grotesque

2 Likes

Often people misunderpret what I’m saying and take it out of context

I never flag at all, as it is impossible to offend me with text on a forum and I respect everybody’s freedom of speech (don’t quote me stupid stuff about the government, I am obviously not talking about the US constitution, but the general concept to say what you will), but I understand that not everybody is this way. Using the flag feature along with mute is good advice for these people.

2 Likes

Not this stuff… it’s not repeatable on the forums. You be quite amazed a simple google query turn up.

2 Likes

I hand em out like candy. It’s not that I’m offended it’s just… sometimes things do need flagging for whatever reason (be it trolling although lately it’s been mainly inappropriate and IRL threats which is concerning)

6 Likes

Sure its entirely possible. But at the end of the day you have to accept that, whether they’re right or wrong, people are free to dissociate from you for whatever reason.

If someone wants to block me or my account because, somewhere along the way, I said something that didn’t sit right with them, that’s totally deserved and reasonable.

No, I don’t want to have that effect on people, and I suppose I’d feel kinda bummed if that’s what vibe I give off, but ultimately, they should do it if it makes them have a better experience.

That’s why account wide blocks are mandatory. Because it’s not about me.

2 Likes

Sorry i meant misinterpret im on my phone atm not my computer sorry

haha, understood. We all have a little “hall monitor” in us. Some more than others, and that is ok!

Baps with newspaper lightly :newspaper_roll:

I think of it like this.

It’s like a /scold almost

2 Likes

I find it works much better when you can start fresh in life when possible

I do, too, until people start calling people slurs, insulting them and wishing harm upon them. That and especially telling people to game end is something I cannot and will not ignore.

They get flagged real quick with me.

7 Likes