Can we get account wide ignore?

this is another reason why anonymous posting would be good.

then no personal information would be shown.

Missing the point. Despite having his phone attached to his account, people can’t find his phone number with his btag.

1 Like

I would if I could talk to a kangaroo :stuck_out_tongue:

But, I truly believe that having an account wide ignore is a good thing for us. It’ll make the forums better overall and people will have less to worry about when dealing with others.

1 Like

I’m waiting for someone to point out my shoe size too.

My battle tag is the same name as my character name here, what personal information does Hwanwok have?

Just getting some clarification.

Its not like you can stop me from posting there.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets closed at this point considering yall like to derail as much as the althoppers/anti guys do

2 Likes

i think that was a very good idea

You’re a Nelf you don’t wear shoes

1 Like

WHAT? Who told you the secrets of us Night Elves.

Because I play one in Season of Discovery and he too supports

Account wide ignores , likes , flags , post counts , cookies and tacos

6 Likes

This Night Elf supports also BattleTags for the forums. We all should be one person, not multiple people.

7 Likes

Uh you already did.

The only moderation Ard isn’t comfortable talking about is his own.

1 Like

He acts like he is always in the right, and he doesn’t like taking any responsibility for what he does.

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :dracthyr_tea:

when i have seen ard, all i have seen is a kind person who cares about the well-being of the forums.

as opposed to… the users in that forum? Ah

OH MAN, I always want to reference this song because it gets stuck in my head when arguments start looping and repeating and then I feel like I’m the only person who’s ever been familiar with it!

1 Like

i think ard brings alot of genuinely insightful ideas to the thread and i’m glad to read those posts.