Can we get a Blue update on missing arean points?

Lots on our server have still not been given points for last week. Can we get an update of some sort? Like anything… "Its being worked’…etc…

4 Likes

They patched in an update earlier that gave points to anyone that logged in after the patch.

Anyone that logged in before that hasn’t gotten anything.

I’m starting to dread the worst.

Did they ever even address, apologize, for never refunding the OCE region’s lost arena points last season?

1 Like

i have run the update and restarted the game. No arena pts were awarded for last week. Same for others on my server.

What do we open a ticket under for this?

1 Like

I’ve moved on.

They’re gone; the points.

For whatever reason they couldn’t fix OCE’s lost points last season, they’re likely having the same problem that they won’t be able to resolve again.

Anyone that logged in after the patch should say their hail Marys.

1 Like

Which is y’know, everyone, because we were eager to check out the discounts.

3 Likes

i will be so bummed

1 Like

they gave oceanic 250 arena points in the new season to make up for it, maybe we can get another head start for s7

Wrong forum.

Try here.

Frustrating.

1 Like

No, this is good here!

bump, still no points after reset

2 Likes

Thanks! Still going to leave this thread as Blizz is going to sweep this one.

Then you’re just looking for attention and a sounding board. Nobody on this forum can help you.

You’d have better luck winning the lottery than getting a blue to respond to you outside of the CS forum … where you go for … “customer service” … for “in game issues”.

You do you though. :person_tipping_hand:t2:

Actually the blue post about this is in bug report. :person_tipping_hand:t2:

1 Like

Do you feel better now?

3 Likes

Dog. Blizz is dealing with their own internal crap with the whole RTO push they did. I doubt they give a f about a 15 year old game with a pvp scene that is slowly dying. Not to mention some of the pvp community itself is a bunch of scripting and gatekeeping “gamers” who give off way too much ego for a pvp game that isn’t even an esport.

They ain’t fixing squat.

Cat. Thanks for the bump.

Ok buddy, you can go back to your dead game now.

Thanks Elden Ring is hella dead.