Brutosaur offers a clear advantage

Wrong it was never listed as a time limited mount at all…

Yes, it was clearly designed as a gold sink to help stabilize the economy, which is why it was removed with short notice and didn’t remain in the game to continue acting as an economy-stabilizing gold sink, right?

1 Like

I have the damn thing and would still be 100% behind this.

Because a) the screams alone would be worth it and b) I probably use the barber shop far more than the AH these days.

To remove gold from the economy, not stabalize it.

Was removed so people bought it, and not something to chip away at over multiple expansions.

I still want them to introduce some AH-less other brutasaur mount. :disappointed:

1 Like

I am kind of hoping they release something for the trading post.

2 Likes

it wasnt a free advantage, the players that have it paid for it, Deal with it.

Yeah and they really need to do something about this crap. Its not fair to anyone who cannot obtain it now since they had to remove it. They need to make this right. Those with the brutos do have such an advantage! And its unfair! And people who has the mount are completely jerks and moves on purpose so you cant use it. I agree with you the AH should be removed from the bruto, or bring it back to vendor so things will be even and fair! #bringbackbruto or #takeawaybrutovendor

I am not a Jerk…I usually sit in place with mine but I don’t have all day to wait on you the player to decide what your going to do with the AH…if I ask you if your done bloody heck tell your not or you are you be nice too.

How is paying 5 million gold then and 9,999,999 gold now for a dinosaur with a auction merchant a unfair advantage? I mean how long does it take to get max gold cap? Your paying for convenience of not having to run to the city for a AH. And its a hefty price tag might I add.

I didn’t buy the Long Boi cause of the AH…I brought it cause of its looks …its a one of kind mount…I have always had AH/Bank toons in major cities to my AH for past 16 yrs …don’t need the Long Boi AH at all really…

2 Likes

Can I adopt him, I promise to take good care of him?

2 Likes

Give him lots and lot of Hay. Oh wait Brutosaurs eat hay? :thinking:

No, silly. They only eat brutosaur eggs. How else would you explain the lack of brutosaurs.

1 Like

blizzard warned everyone the mount will be gone and will be added to Black Market… they even made multiples posts on Forums and on battle.net… just like mage Tower from Legion the mount is gone for 5m gold… on the black market you can get it if you lucky i heard few people buying it for 6m gotta farm it… also if they bring back the mount they should raise the price to 8m since it was a past its time or whatever blizzard will come up with something like always…

Just mock and ridicule anyone who has it. Call them ‘Gomer’ or something. Make them feel like absolute garbage for owning it. That’s how politics work, right? It doesn’t matter if the other guy is right or wrong…just make them miserable for making a decision.

It’s how you get silenced or suspended.

2 Likes

Indeed. (extra stuff for 10 chars)

If old mogs and elite pvp sets can’t come back, then the brutosaur shouldn’t come back either.

“Old pvp seasons were different”… so was ah pvp back in bfa.

If you want FOMO, then you get FOMO.

Now personally, I think all of it should be brought back as content for folks to do, but I’m in the minority there. I do not agree with the selective FOMO folks seem to be want. “Oh I don’t have this, so lets bring this one thing back.”

All or nothing.

1 Like

It is a luxury, not an advantage. I don’t have one btw. Never had enough time to farm the gold. Kudos to those that did.