Brutosaur offers a clear advantage

The Rhino mount is a TCG card mount…

If you take my AH vendor from the mount I want a full refund, and I want to keep the mount. It’s the only reason I bought it.

there was something. the number 800,000 gold comes to mind.

They should make another mount with the same feature and leave it alone. Nobody likes removed content.

2 Likes

If you want it to still require the same hard work you put into it to get, fine… but having it be limited to being able to snag it during a short window of an expansion, when even boss drop mounts from other expansions still usually have a 1% chance to drop later on, is ridiculous. Something so game changing should have some feasible option to get for everyone or none at all.

But it is overstated. Dalaran hearth ftw I’m never more than half a minute from the SW ah. This expansion we have one in the expansion capital as well, so now I can hearth to valdrakken and AH or I can hearth to dalaran and take the portal to stormwind.

I mean it is a QoL to not need to go anywhere at all, but that’s all it is. Last big ticket item I sold was a LFR boe and that took three postings to sell, so it totally took it’s time and listing it 30 seconds earlier wouldn’t have mattered at all. I’m fine with listing stuff during my downtime, not having to do that would feel weird if anything, and I don’t think I’d be a cent richer for doing it an insignificant amount sooner.

Maybe I just hate the damned thing because of the “long boi” nickname. Anything “boi” pretty much means I’m too old to “get it.”

Still waiting for a mount with a mailbox on it :crazy_face: The mailbox toy Katys stamp whistle 3-hour cd is dumb. :popcorn:

I think that you need more things to fill out your day.

The brutosaur is fine they just need to add other options for mobile AH. Maybe a small less prestigious mount or a toy with a really short cooldown. But i agree the brutosaur is a too mandatory in the games economy to be limited to people who had 5 million gold in one microscopic spot in wows lifespan.i dont think they should take anythibg away from the people who got brutosaurs except the massive economic advantage that nobody else will ever have no matter how hard they work for it.

1 Like

They should either bring this back since all it took was gold to obtain it in the first place, or add another auction house mount so the rest of us can also have an AH in any instanced content we can mount in which is a clear advantage.

lollllllllll

I posted a thread earlier today about things that I feel should return to the game.

In this I mentioned that the Brutosaur was supposed to be a regular part of the BMAH. This is what was announced by Blizzard when they announced its removal from the vendor. Unfortunately, it’s been nearly two years since it was seen on the BMAH.

In my view, if the Brutosaur was still on the BMAH, or if Blizzard would comment on its disappearance within these two years, this would be less of a headache for us. I think the lack of closure, coupled with the potential that Blizzard scrapped its word within months, has driven this “fiasco” of sorts.

Well then they should bring Plague and Black Proto-drake back as well dont you think? Also ZG Tiger and Raptor because the window for farming them was so short, by your logic.

I really don’t see the advantage of having an AH right where you are vs 30 seconds away. It’s not often that you need to be johnny-on-the-spot with an AH price. Even assuming you make tiny premiums on selling things “early” how long would it take to do so to the tune of 5 million gold?

When I saw the mount I was like “oh neat” but then was like “unnecessary.” I’m fine with my yak because looking good at a moments notice (and just having a vendor, in which case the mammoth is even sufficient) is more important than posting my auctions mere minutes or less earlier than I would otherwise.

If you have evidence to the contrary then name the system. I mean, yes, do it.

17 poor people upvoted this

1 Like

It’s still obtainable. It’s in the BMAH. I snagged one a few weeks ago.

It was pretty arbitrary to remove that mount while leaving all the other achievement-awarded Drakes in. There were a lot of questionable decisions made back then like these. For instance, the Brewfest Ram. I agree with bringing back the Black drake and making it obtainable in a realistic form.

Boy this thread sounds jealous. I don’t have one either but how about not ruining it for everybody that has one. Sheesh.

“I’m not crying about wanting one, BUT those who have one shouldn’t get to enjoy it so much at least :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I may be closer to agreeing with you on this, if the Brutosaur was still obtainable in the BMAH. When Blizzard announced its vendor removal, they were quite clear about it becoming a regular part of the BMAH. Unfortunately, it hasn’t shown up for two years.

If it’s ok for Blizzard to stick to their word and leave it removed from the vendor, then it should also be ok for them to stick to their word and put it back on the BMAH. Wouldn’t you agree?

1 Like

Long boi is also on the BMAH. I dont see the argument here then

Please re-read my post, specifically: