Brutosaur offers a clear advantage

My brother in christ… it doesnt matter. If they say its on the menu, its on the menu. Its still obtainable. period. Also dont expect me to read that wall of text :monkaS:

Unfortunately, there is plenty of precedent that removes any certainty.

The previous two years of the Brutosaur being a no-show says otherwise unfortunately.

If a few lines is a “wall of text” to you, then :person_shrugging:

Yeah. If they remove the AH, I want a refund.

1 Like

I hate not having the mount too but it would be unfair to the people who did get it to then have it removed.

If they do decide to do something about it the only fair way would be to allow the purchase for it again at the same price.

1 Like

Regrettably, this is about all your post is doing. The people that got it earned it; it is the reward for hard work and effort. Those that did not do not have the mount. That is what is fair, the greater the effort, the greeter the rewards.

1 Like

I love the mount personally, and it takes a lot of effort to get to 5M gold, as does Mythic Raiding. Equal risk equal reward.

2 Likes

I agree. Many players will never reach the other million+ gold mounts in the game, let alone a 5-million gold one, even with the current inflation.

1 Like

One thing I’ve noticed, and appreciate, is no matter what zone you’re in, if you call out “does anyone have the AH mount?” someone usually has one and is happy to pop it for you if you need something :slight_smile:

Too bad you don’t have one eh

1 Like

Yeah bad thing was I had the gold at the time, but couldn’t make myself pull the trigger lol

Yep if anyone needs one just ask and up goes my Long Boi…I don’t mind one bit.

2 Likes

I think a major issue surrounding this situation was Blizzard’s announcement stating it would be in the normal BMAH rotation. That, I know, calmed many people’s fears since it was expected there would always be some sort of way to obtain it, even if it cost more.

Unfortunately, it’s been two years since Bruto has been in the BMAH and Blizzard has not commented on that. It’s a bit of a messy situation :frowning:

And if I heard right that last time was on the EU side of the game too…

It showed up very shortly after 9.1.5 (or was it 9.2?) launched on the EU. I think that was one time only and on a single realm of course. The NA hasn’t seen it since July 2021.

Just glad I brought mine when I did…day 1 of BfA going live…still say it should of never been removed from the dang vendor in the first place that was wrong to do to the player base.

3 Likes

Agreed. It was wrong to remove it from the vendor in my opinion, and even more wrong to let it fester in the void for the past two years. I hope to see a correction to this situation very soon.

1 Like

In my opinion, in this age of the game, just make the AH and the mailbox be a tab on the UI. There’s no need for it to be something/someplace you need to go to. We’ve got enough time sinks in the game.

1 Like

I DO NOT have the AH mount but let me say, they were clear about how long it was going to be available for from the start iirc. I have no problem with the mount as is. Again, I don’t own this mount either.

You recalled incorrectly.

It was not announced until a 8.3 datamine by Wowhead called it out. Blizz then came out and officially stated it was indeed being removed at the end of the expansion. In the same breath, they said it would be a regular part of the BMAH. Only one of those two things have held true.

2 Likes

Fair enough, well maybe you have a case then!

2 Likes