Brutosaur offers a clear advantage

I started this account way after Brutosaur was gone. Do I care? No. None of what you listed is a power advantage, it’s just convenience.

I’m sorry this is the hill you’ve chosen to defend. I know it seems super important to you, but in the grand picture that is your life, I promise you’ll forget all about it as you move forward.

Let it go friend.

1 Like

I can only speak for myself and my partner. We ground it out over months. Every week I sent an army of alts into MoP and WoD raids for gold. I sold old recipes. I crafted. I sold a LOT of inscription glyphs.

And didn’t buy a single token.

Most of the player base didn’t buy any 3rd party gold as that one says they did…sure some folks might have brought some token due to fact they were a bit short but there is nothing wrong with that…I myself brought it Day 1 of BfA going live …I made my millions in WoD and Legion.

1 Like

I just don’t like it because 99% of the players who own the Bruto got it via RMT for gold either 3rd party or through tokens.

maybe an unpopular take but, players who “AFK-park” their Brutosaur mount next to a nearby mailbox are heroes imo :100:

It’s just such a huge timesaver when you’re out in the middle of nowhere but can still buy whatever you need off the AH simply because a Brutosaur player decided to “AFK-park” next to the mailbox in the town/village/small outpost

2 Likes

Bull …no way that many did …most of us earned our millions in WoD and Legion…I was running 14 lvl 3 Garrison mission boards daily…I made 2.5 Million of the Sun Darter Pet from WoD…care to explain that now…

ur probably not telling the truth, but even so 99% used RMT. maybe ur the 1% who didnt good for u

based on zero evidence.

I’d say 5%. dang. I must be correct since I’ve simply stated it.

because its so unreasonable for someone to have made gold during expansion where gold making was very easy and prevalent.

1 Like

lol, good troll post, bud.

No, I’m fine with it having an AH on it.

People who play the AH all got one. I don’t play the AH and I still got mine…

I see no reason to remove it, that is the feature of this mount, like the MoP transmog mount. People who wanted this mount bought it because it has a AH. This request is just silly.

I thought it was neat when they introduced it but I personally didn’t feel the need to purchase a AH mount. This was designed around those that like to play the AH, I just dabble from time to time and am fine with raptoring to and from a mailbox to the AH.

And people DID work for this mount.

I guess the 20 seconds they save not switching characters is a really big deal…

But what does that claimed advantage get you?

you save probably a maximum of 10 minutes of travel time?

If you use it in the middle of nowhere, and you don’t have a mailbox toy off CD, you haven’t really saved any time.

It’s not about the stupid ah. It’s about the big green dinosaur mount.

yes. that’s why we got it.

working as intended.

nah, the onboard AH is what makes it “stand out” from all other mounts - the big size is just a fluff/cosmetic feature

1 Like

anyone remember the Rhino? wasnt it like 1mil and also removed?

I think that having a limited number of players that have such a ridiculously large mount is the best reason.

the fact that the AH can be used by other players without the owner getting a cut is the true issue, really.

1 Like