"Broken Web" - Can't pick up. Can't turn in, "A Little Pruning" and "Spriggan Snares"

There is absolutely NO reason for this to be on live. If it was reported 5 months ago - why the FK was it not fixed? Small indy company? Maybe dont fire Quality Check employees?

1 Like

Did the first 2 quests and turned them in with the stag, he then disappeared. Finished Spriggan Snares, and no NPC at the turn in spot marked on the map. 10+ other people standing around looking at each other all wondering what the deal is… Incredible work Blizzard.

Same - see also: Spriggan Snares - #37 by Mathieu-wyrmrest-accord

same problem, stuck on spriggan snare, no npc to turn in.

idk if it was fixed. but I had two quests that I couldn’t turn in: Spriggan Snares and A Little Pruning.
I went back to the area to abandon A Little Pruning to get the dumb Moose to respawn, but an opposite faction person was running around with his dumb Moose and mine appeared with the ? above his head and I was able to turn in both quests, I turned in Spriggan Snares first in case it bugged again.

Can sadly confirm that this does not fix the problem. Even had other people from my own faction run around without the ability to turn it in.

Even if this WOULD be a solution, it is ducktaped at best and needs a fix asap.

even partying with someone made the elk de-spawn for the other person so i couldn’t do the turn in

Blizzard, get your crap together and fix this. I didn’t pay for a bugged game.

Same issue!!! Can’t turn in Spriggan Snares as the npc is not there. I have done this quest 6 times now. I have left and came back and still nothing.

This is very frustrating since it is a campaign quest. Completely broken.

1 Like

Blizzard confrimed small indy company let’s f***ing go

1 Like

They suck like fk, fk blizzard, waste of my time, never care about the sht

I am having this same issue with Spriggan Snares. I completed the quest but there is no NPC for turn in. Anyone know how to get around this?

Same issue here, unable to hand in Spriggan Snares. Please fix this is clearly affecting a lot of people, a simple quest shouldn’t be an issue for a company this large and that has been around for this long.

Same here, restarted game, abadoned multiple times. Reloaded nothing solving

Stuck on Spriggan Snares. Are they planning on extricating their heads out of their hindquarters and fixing the game?

It would be really nice if we were able to actually complete our Campaign quests. you know, so we can progress within our Covenant and “kinda” keep up. Like now. This bug has been posted since yesterday, and apparently was reported in BETA. Why is it still around 3 weeks deep in the release.

With an 11 day wait time, which btw is completely ridiculous, it will literally be after Christmas before our tickets are answered. These issues were the reason Shadowlands release was delayed, right?

Send help.

1 Like

This bug was posted about during the beta back in July

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=59008/spriggan-snares#comments

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/spriggan-snares/592609

1 Like

I abandoned the quest, left Ardenweld to see if a world quest was bugging me but none are there :sob:

I logged out and logged back in 5 mins and the dude was there for the hand in