Bring back Era Clone Service MEGATHREAD!

A few weeks ago a player had submitted a ticket inquiring if the clone service would be coming back. He posted the reply on the forums. A GM replied and said that if there were enough interest amd demand we could possibly see it return.

This is your space to make it happen. Everyone, including long time era players should be thrilled to see the reinvigoration of era!

Be loud and be vocal. END GAME IS VERY ALIVE! Every night there are MC, Ony, BWL, Naxx, and AQ raids going on. What’s holding most people back is the leveling experience even though it is absolutely thriving with players doing quests and dungeons, some people just loved that raiding they did at 60!

So, lets use this thread to make our wishes known!

Bring back the era clone service!!!

201 Likes

You have my axe!

I mean, my support!

28 Likes

I just made a n/e hunter so I am going to say.

And my bow.

20 Likes

Bumping for the clones!

Absolutely no shot the data got dumped. Cmon Blizz, flip the switch!

28 Likes

Could always just start fresh. All those things you did in Classic can still be done right now.

16 Likes

Thread number 4 or 5 lol but alright lets keep them all up top. I’m sure if there’s enough green waived at blizz they’ll be coming.

15 Likes

Some people don’t wanna do the levelling all over again.

I’ve started but it’s a chore.

9 Likes

i dont care anymore and i hope they shut down all of classic

8 Likes

What an absolute hot dog water opinion

7 Likes

and j allen brack was right

6 Likes

Sounds like u are playing the wrong game along with those some people. Perfect example of why they shouldnt do SoM2 because it will be oh let me clone my original SoM character to SoM2.

6 Likes

Except the entire point of SOM is the levelling and the race to endgame content, so it’s different from…

“I already levelled in Era and enjoyed it once, but doing it again to get to where I was because Blizzard sent my character to Wrath without warning while I was away from the game is a bit tiresome.”

10 Likes

+1. Let’s make it happen.

13 Likes

What is there even to clone from, though? I don’t get it.

Does Blizz still have our level 60s snap shotted somewhere, even though its leveled to 80?

Or yall just havent logged in to your 60 since it was moved to progressed servers?

3 Likes

Neat, gaslighting the hyperbole, bet it’s nice and toasty!
Blizz let SoM players clone to Era. Characters that enjoyed 100% xp for leveling, enhanced gathering and more. Yet you think people who already leveled their characters in Classic with no perks should be an exception and level again? Get out with that rubbish.

11 Likes

I remember when one of the major arguments against Pservers was the lack of security for your characters… well that aged like fine milk.

12 Likes

Remember the “ you won’t have to worry about losing all your progress to possible server shutdown“ “we don’t care if only a handful of characters are playing, the lights will be on whenever you want to revisit”.
Yeah right …

15 Likes

Its amazing that all of you seem to live on these forums but none of you noticed the posts on how to keep your character on Era.

5 Likes

Why would I look at the forums during the months that I wasn’t playing. This is a hobby guy. Some folks may live and breathe this game but most of us go on with our lives when we aren’t involved with the game.

21 Likes

Clones or fresh would be sick right about now blizzard.

9 Likes