Blue response finally for DDOS

15 Likes

was this from blizz or microsoft :slight_smile:

4 Likes

it was from blizz, I saw as a reply from a community leader on another thread.

1 Like

it twas a joke cause thats the kinda responce you expect from microsoft 
 there is a problem we won’t tell you what (cause we aren’t sure yet) were working on it as quick as we can (once we find the problem)

5 Likes

How long is that gonna take?
hours?
days?
weeks?
MONTHS??
YEARS?!??!

1 Like

i think its more exactly like they said i mean they know what the problem is (im assuming it would be silly if they didnt) but its not as easy to fix it and i mean this whole thing is an attention grab ya know why bother giving the dude a response hes just trying to ruin some peoples weekends is all

1 Like

Would have been nice to get more details on expected downtime. While I understand no one wants to name the idiot (who has had all his information already spread over the internet - karma sucks) I feel we deserve a bit more information relating to how soon we can expect a ‘fix’.

2 Likes

I think it’s going to take a century.

4 Likes

The ddos was so bad they had to skip classic and move right into BC

9 Likes

I don’t know, I think it could be upwards of two centuries. I’m an expert in these kinds of matters.

3 Likes

This is not like a software failure or bug that Blizz needs to patch and fix. Their servers are literally under attack by a 3rd party.

You are completely wrong.

“there is a problem we won’t tell you what (cause we aren’t sure yet) were working on it as quick as we can (once we find the problem)”

It’s a DDOS attack. They know that. WE know that. He said that he didn’t want to give the little internet DDOS trolls credit because that’s why the person is doing it. Simple.

all they care about is $$$
why would they give us an ETA???

I realize that; thanks Maurice Moss.
No need to call 911.

I’ve done my waiting! 13 years of it

In Retail-skaban!

5 Likes

Decades?!
CENTURIES?!
Millenniums?!

1 gnome year

2 gnome years?!?!

3 GNOME YEARS!!!

2 Likes

because that makes them money is us playing??

ima do it ima call the popo watch me

ok, so when you find a “fix” for DDOS attacks be sure to patent it so you can become a billionaire.

1 Like