Blue response finally for DDOS

I think forums are either under attack now or are being overloaded with traffic now due to people flocking here wondering what’s up, because it’s taking longer to load now.

It’s not a good week for the internet. Cisco systems crash, ISP outages across the country, now this crap for blizzard…

The fact they think we have patience about this is just ignorant on their parts.

We’re all spergs who just want to play the game on the weekend and leave our families behind!!!

In all honesty, would hate to be behind the scenes at blizzard right now trying to deal with all of this. Would probably be the worst headache I have ever faced in my life.

They are doing their best and we need to give them time. But I don’t want to ! Let me check my auctions pls.

8 Likes

hopefully thats the actually guy :confused:

Problem with this kind of issuevis theres no exact answer. AND if they try to estimate and are wrong about a fix time, they get flamed for being wrong. I work in the tech field and never give an estimation on when a peoblem will be fixed, unless pressed by the higher ups. Even then I double the expected time and give it as a best case scenario estimation.

1 Like

DDoSing is so 1990’s. oh wait…

i heard the ddos guy got doxxed, hope its true.

1 Like

Classic was fun while it lasted. Oh well, guess I’ll see you in 15 years for the next one.

You do mean no need to call 0118 999 881 999 119 725… 3, right? :smiley:

2 Likes

I love classic, but I’d absolutely love TBC servers.

3 Likes

TDC was my fav WOW expansion with Wrath as a second. Would love to have a wrath server so I could play through both.

2 Likes