Blue Post Acknowledges lack of Battleground content

BLUE POST ACKLOWLEDING LACK OF BATTLEGROUND CONTENT!!! Good sign? Battleground Content

3 Likes

“we’re working on it” :grimacing:

6 Likes

There was nothing in there. That is like PR talk.

I dunno…acknowledging that you suck at your job doesn’t change the fact that you suck at your job.

10 Likes

Coming in 12.1, 1 new Battleground.

Only it’s a seething shore reskin.

If that becomes a reality im done with this game. Nobody likes Seething Shore. Sure af don’t want two of them.

4 Likes

Holiday battlegrounds when? :eyes:

id be fine with wsg, the other wsg and ab all day eery day.
you primadonnas don’t deserve “new content” look how you treat the current maps.

1 Like

“Increased the total number of vehicles available in WG and also removed the kill limit to acquire them”

1 Like

I saw them do something yesterday before that post which gave me hope, a developer gave me a nod. They’re reaching out.

I’d settle for blacklisting. Seething shore and wintergrasp are BGs I don’t enjoy.

2 Likes

I want something new lol. I would like to see some rework of some of the problematics ones but good lord give us something new.

That post was nothing.

1 Like

Solo + duo queue rbgs please.

It made it to Wowhead which means there is movement!

I’ll add in Blizzard’s favorite word: “Soon”

I doubt it will be a new BG, but probably a re-vamped Seething Shore, /cry

1 Like

There was a wowhead employee or contributor on the council when I was there, dunno if they applied or got a second term but I remember them talking about getting articles out when a blue would respond on the CC forums. Still a good sign that a Holinka responded though, lets hope there is some action to go with the words.

Yeah what year will there be a new EBG at least…it’s ridiculous…

I think a new queue system would be the first priority. Bottom end needs help.

Kill limit does need to go, would change how this is played drastically