Blood Elf Customization Thread (Glory of the Sin'dorei)

Indeed! I very much would love to have the Felblood Elves added as a sub race to the Blood Elves. We know from some lore bits that a few of the remaining ones did return to Blood Elven lands.

I don’t know what this thread has to do with that but if you’re looking for Mechagnome customization threads here is my other thread.

6 Likes

I’m saying you got enough customization pal, how about giving someone else a turn? :stuck_out_tongue:

… they literally linked the mechagnome thread

6 Likes

I’m not standing in anyone’s way of “their turn”.

You will want to direct your complaint to Blizzard who have not sufficiently supported customizations for all races equally rather than waste your time like this.

You can also support those mechagnome options you’d like by going to the thread I linked, and made, to showcase Mechagnome options people have requested.

:stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I mean, if you want to support in customizations for another race, then go create a customization thread or reply to one of the already made customization threads.

9 Likes

I mean… you might, they’re a gnome, did you look down?

5 Likes

I’m normally pretty good about it since the Goblins and Vulpera joined up with the Horde… but… Gnomes are sneaky… hmm…

2 Likes

I want the blazing Fel Eyes that Demon Hunters get, for my Warlock.

also, I really, really want the Short Dreadlocks that my Dracthyr Visage has. and/or the Curly fade that Humans can have.

2 Likes

I’m surprised this hasn’t been added yet.

I think people need to make a lot more noise about this like they did for Dark Ranger since the assets are already done.

And with Eredar skins being added it would be the perfect time.

3 Likes

I think that Fel Blood customization might be too “old” and wouldn’t port over very well to the new models.

If that is the case hopefully they take some time and make some pretty high quality options for blood elves.

3 Likes

Seeing the new Warlock Skin for Hearthstone makes me crave felblood customization even more!

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/1bclvd8/whos_this_guy_and_why_is_he_so_sexy/

5 Likes

Stupid Sexy Starfallen!

2 Likes

Imgur

12 Likes

Honestly I haven’t been a supporter of Fel Blood wings but if they can pull off satisfying wings then they would be great.

4 Likes

I appreciate how much work went into this post.

2 Likes

I’d still like them to go more all out on light themed customizations, be is hair like sparkles or even just repurposing void elf tentacles to be light themed and then sharing hair between both.

4 Likes

I’d be into light sparkles, bring them on. :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

7 Likes

I agree. its an easy add all things considered. We have just enough wiggle room in the lore about them as well to just slip them in with a short questline along the lines of the man’ari one. We know some returned to Blood Elven society to be reintegrated. Just have that come to fruition finally.

I’m sure it would be updated to the current expected level.

Now see if they give this as the general option for the Felblood wings I think people would flip out.

Thank you!

I don’t see why not.

I’d also love to see light tattoos when tattoos are added as well. Perhaps even a light glow to the rune tattoos as an option.

3 Likes

The Hearthstone portrait shows there is at least some love for the concept, even if it’s not in WoW.

We know Sunreavers came back and some of them where Felbloods so there’s a good chance they are already there without needing any further explanation.

And you don’t even need an entire faction of them as sold by Kul’tiran. Since only a fraction of them have the new model. So even if there where a couple NPCs with Felblood skins in the group mentioned/recruited it would be more than enough.

Honestly this should be one of the main things to push for as it can bring back some of that old Blood Elf feel a lot of fans say is missing and open things up for other long standing request like Runic Tattoos and more Jewelry Colors.

It almost could be its own thread lol

2 Likes

As the Man’ari Eredar in the Alliance now, I would like to see the Fel Orcs (red skin) join the Horde officially (even if we already have Fel Orcs in the Horde). Same thing with the Felblood Elves (as red skin for Blood Elves). It could be interessing to get what Fel Orcs and Felblood Elves could become now in the Horde when the Burning Legion is now defeated for good.

5 Likes