Blizzard Twitter Customer Support No Longer Visible

Hello, I’ve tried to access the Blizzard CS on Twitter but I cannot see anything. I do not have a Twitter account and do not wish to make one, why can’t I view the customer support twitter???

Do they have a facebook, youtube, Instagram for customer support?

1 Like

You need a twitter account to acess blizzardCS due to a change in twitter policy unfortunately the CS dont do the other platforms.

1 Like

I hope they will use other platforms to reach us for the most engagement with customers, thank you for your reply.

Youtube and Instagram are weird options. Youtube is more for watching videos than interacting with someone’s youtube channel. Sure, you can like the person’s video and comment, but I don’t think you can see who likes your videos on Youtube anymore or dislikes it. Now Instagram is just Facebook 2.0, except it’s younger people posting more suggestive stuff or art.

1 Like

It’s because Elon Musk has decided you have to have a Twitter account to see anything now. He claims AI And other data gatherers are “killing” the service so this was his nuclear option.

3 Likes

I just discovered this today.
I too do not wish to have a twitter account.
Perhaps the Service Status forum which still exists could be used again?

Wowhead might be your best bet for updates going forward if you can’t use twitter.

They seem to post info rather quickly.

1 Like

That is certainly a subject we’re discussing.

Keep in mind, most maintenance and service messages are usually posted in the Battle.net Desktop App.

6 Likes

True, but I usually don’t have the battle.net app open unless I’m about to play.

It says “The game” there. But it means only those 2 realms, right?

Yes, the game on those two realms.

2 Likes

Thank you.

I should probably note that the Companion App also displays Breaking News for World of Warcraft. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

If it doesn’t bother you, it might be time to start keeping it open off to the side so you can see it. Altho I recently noticed Vrak’s comment below also, the companion app also shows the info! I generally don’t use it unless I have to, but it beats Twitter, so excited for that.